Identified! VA - Springfield, Female body in Huntsman Lake, Jun'15 - Leslie Brassfield

zwiebel

Reaction score
The body of a woman was found floating face down by a kayaker in Huntsman Lake near Huntsman Boulevard and Fairfax County Parkway in Springfield, Virginia around 1pm Sunday June 14, 2015. She was wearing blue jeans and a gray tank top.

The person was clearly dead and had been here for some time," Fairfax County Police Department spokeswoman Lucy Caldwell said. "Are there any missing adults? Has anybody called-in today or recently, regarding somebody that might be missing...? That's where [our detectives] begin and then they'll go from there."

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/0...an-lake-in-fairfax-114754.html#ixzz3dD82DWsn*

Thanks for starting thread zwiebel!
Will start looking for missing women from the area.

Good luck dotr, something creepy has been going on around here. TOO many missing women!

i was coming to post that... so she is identified. how sad :(

I came across this sad information, when my friend informed me, that her grand-daughter's body was found in Huntman's Lake, VA. Very very sad. I have to believe that it was a homicide and will continue to try to find more information to share with my friend. :'(aHummel3124.jpg

I came across this sad information, when my friend informed me, that her grand-daughter's body was found in Huntman's Lake, VA. Very very sad. I have to believe that it was a homicide and will continue to try to find more information to share with my friend. :'(View attachment 76803

Welcome to Ws MDmom!
Sorry for the sad loss of this young woman, hope answers are found soon.

This is the general location. I couldn't find a specific address anywhere. https://goo.gl/maps/OFsVC

There's a shopping plaza with Starbucks and a grocery store on the corner of Huntsman Boulevard and Fairfax County Parkway. The area seems to be mostly residential, with a lot of treed land around several streams and small lakes.

I came across this sad information, when my friend informed me, that her grand-daughter's body was found in Huntman's Lake, VA. Very very sad. I have to believe that it was a homicide and will continue to try to find more information to share with my friend. :'(View attachment 76803

Welcome aboard Ws MDmom. We are here for you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back