727 users online (90 members and 637 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NC - Jodie Renee Collie, 12, Rocky Mount, 26 Aug 2005

Just got this Alert.........darn, no photo of her, only the abductor

Amber Alert Issued for 12 Year Old North Carolina Girl
    Posted: Friday August 26, 2005 3:49 PM CT
    The Rocky Mount Norrth Carolina Police Department has activated tha Amber Alert after the girl was reported missing on Friday morning. Authorities say Jodie Collie was discovered missing from her home Friday at about 6:50 a.m. Authorities suspect that she was abducted by a registered sex offender.

Jodie Renee Collie is described as a white female, approximately 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing 114 pounds. Authorities say the girl has blonde hair and green eyes.

Police say the abductor, Phillip Daniel Denkler , 27, is a registered sex offender. He is described as a white male with straight, short, black hair and brown eyes.

The two were last seen in a beige 2005 Hyundai Sonata with North Carolina license plate number NMN-2630.

anyone who has information about this case is asked to call the Rocky Mount Police Department at (252) 972-1411 or 911.

Visit http://codeamber.c.topica.com/maadUMqabjN9RcieGvnbafpLR8/ for more information

I just got overwhelming chills about this......Prayers!!!!!!

The Rocky Mount Police Department has issued an Amber Alert for a 12-year-old girl who they say is with a registered child offender.

http://www.wral.com/news/4902702/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    I just got overwhelming chills about this......Prayers!!!!!!
    You know concerned, so did I when it popped up on my computer and I read the Registered Sex Offender part.

I will now try and see if I can find of photo of Jodie, which at this point is so important to anyone living in that area.

Let's hope this one has a happy ending.

DENKLER,PHILLIP D
    Registration Status: Registered
    Possible Violations: None Reported
    Reported Date: 07-05-2005 Address Verified: NO
    Conviction Date: 01-13-2004 Sentence Imposed: CONFINEMENT: 1Y8M
    Release Date: 09-09-2004
    NC Statute: 14-202.1 - INDECENT LIBERTY MINOR
    Alias Names:
    DENKLER,PHILLIP D
    DENKLER,PHILLIP DANIEL

http://sbi.jus.state.nc.us/cgi-binHA...ORSearchFrames

Nothing on the NC website as yet, to show he is absconded, or that they are looking for him. Also note that he has reported 3 addresses- none show they have ever been verified
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    DENKLER,PHILLIP D
    Registration Status: Registered
    Possible Violations: None Reported
    Reported Date: 07-05-2005 Address Verified: NO
    Conviction Date: 01-13-2004 Sentence Imposed: CONFINEMENT: 1Y8M
    Release Date: 09-09-2004
    NC Statute: 14-202.1 - INDECENT LIBERTY MINOR
    Alias Names:
    DENKLER,PHILLIP D
    DENKLER,PHILLIP DANIEL

http://sbi.jus.state.nc.us/cgi-binHA...ORSearchFrames

Nothing on the NC website as yet, to show he is absconded, or that they are looking for him. Also note that he has reported 3 addresses- none show they have ever been verified
    Mys, I too noticed the un-verified address, this is all too common no matter what State it is which is sickening.

I'm hoping that shortly they will post a photo of her!

Here's a more detailed version.

He started callling her THE DAY he got out of jail? Was it Jodie that he was in jail for taking liberties with? There are two conflicting statements, "she received a call from him, and now she's missing" and "the day he got out of jail, he started calling her", as if there had been numerous calls from him.

This version of the story sounds more hopeful for her, somehow.

http://www.rockymounttelegram.com/ne...6rmtamber.html

(edited because I called her "Julie" instead of "Jodie")
    Last edited by KatherineQ; 08-26-2005 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KatherineQ

He started callling her THE DAY he got out of jail? Was it Julie that he was in jail for taking liberties with? There are two conflicting statements, "she received a call from him, and now she's missing" and "the day he got out of jail, he started calling her", as if there had been numerous calls from him.

Sorry Katherine, I am not feeling the hopeful, it seems to me to be more emotional than fact based on my part right now. I hope I am wrong.....I have been wrong before.

Quote Originally Posted by KatherineQ

He started callling her THE DAY he got out of jail? Was it Julie that he was in jail for taking liberties with? There are two conflicting statements, "she received a call from him, and now she's missing" and "the day he got out of jail, he started calling her", as if there had been numerous calls from him.

Well, what a hinkey situation that is...........calling a child at grandma's house? Had he been calling her prior to being released??????

Very well could be she was the one he was convicted of having Indecent Liberty with.

From her physical description of 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing 114 pounds she may be taken for a bit older than 12 years old out in public.

THAT'S WHY I WANT A PHOTO OF HER CIRCULATED BY THE PRESS.

Isn't that a picture of Jody in the first link posted with a picture of that creep below it? In the picture she has really dark hair but the description says she has blond hair. If that is her she does look older than 12 yrs but not that old.

That guy makes my skin crawl. I wish we knew more about this story. Had he been a friend of the family as he was identified by someone who saw Jody with him in his 2005 vehicle. I wonder if he is from that area?

If he had been calling Jody when he was in prison the grandmother would have known as he would be calling collect. I wonder if she went with him willingly? If he had been in prison for sexually abusing Jody you would think that she wouldn't want anything to do with him. Maybe it wasn't her.

Another registered sex offender with an un-verified address. It is just unbelievable. It is a law they register and provide a verified address. What is this...another right for these perverted creeps that they can basically do what they want to do no matter what the law says...and LE does nothing about it even when they know the creeps aren't following the law?

Another registered sex offender who is up to no darn good.

Everyone should go to Bill O'Reilly's web site and take a look at the map he has that shows which states are EASY on sex offenders. He is going state by state nightly on Fox News on his program until he covers every state so that we can write to the bigwigs and push them to adopt "Jessica's Law." I remember that Arkansas is one state that the gov could care less. It is just total B.S. I can't imagine why any gov/politicians wouldn't want tough laws for sex offenders. There are some states though that don't care. Those states need their citizens to rise up and force changes to protect their children. We, standing united, can make changes.

I pray this little girl is found before anything horrible happens to her. It just goes on and on doesn't it. There is a never ending supply of these perverted creeps who should be locked up forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    Isn't that a picture of Jody in the first link posted with a picture of that creep below it? In the picture she has really dark hair but the description says she has blond hair. If that is her she does look older than 12 yrs but not that old.

That guy makes my skin crawl. I wish we knew more about this story. Had he been a friend of the family as he was identified by someone who saw Jody with him in his 2005 vehicle. I wonder if he is from that area?

If he had been calling Jody when he was in prison the grandmother would have known as he would be calling collect. I wonder if she went with him willingly? If he had been in prison for sexually abusing Jody you would think that she wouldn't want anything to do with him. Maybe it wasn't her.

Another registered sex offender with an un-verified address. It is just unbelievable. It is a law they register and provide a verified address. What is this...another right for these perverted creeps that they can basically do what they want to do no matter what the law says...and LE does nothing about it even when they know the creeps aren't following the law?

Another registered sex offender who is up to no darn good.

Everyone should go to Bill O'Reilly's web site and take a look at the map he has that shows which states are EASY on sex offenders. He is going state by state nightly on Fox News on his program until he covers every state so that we can write to the bigwigs and push them to adopt "Jessica's Law." I remember that Arkansas is one state that the gov could care less. It is just total B.S. I can't imagine why any gov/politicians wouldn't want tough laws for sex offenders. There are some states though that don't care. Those states need their citizens to rise up and force changes to protect their children. We, standing united, can make changes.

I pray this little girl is found before anything horrible happens to her. It just goes on and on doesn't it. There is a never ending supply of these perverted creeps who should be locked up forever.
    YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT BOBBIE, I don't know how when I opened it I didn't see that photo.

Thank you so much.......hugs

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    The Rocky Mount Police Department has issued an Amber Alert for a 12-year-old girl who they say is with a registered child offender.

http://www.wral.com/news/4902702/detail.html

This is the link with Jody's picture.
    It's my own two cents. You don't have to read or like it.

Quote Originally Posted by less0305
    This is the link with Jody's picture.
    Thank you also less, as I told Bobbie, don't know I didn't see it before

Email sent to FOXNEWS from the staff of missingabducted.com

To: ontherecord@foxnews.com <ontherecord@foxnews.com>; oreilly@foxnews.com <oreilly@foxnews.com>; Comments@foxnews.com <Comments@foxnews.com>; Colmes@foxnews.com <Colmes@foxnews.com>; Foxnewsonline@foxnews.com <Foxnewsonline@foxnews.com>; Viewerservices@foxnews.com <Viewerservices@foxnews.com>; Myword@foxnews.com <Myword@foxnews.com>

Subject: Please have Fox get on the ball and cover active AMBER ALERTS like the one right now!!!!!!!!

There is a current Amber Alert in NC, a registered sex offender that has a 12 year old girl, Jodie Renee Collie. Every night, Bill O' Reilly talks about Jessica's law and the outrage, and now the network you all are on doesn't even report Amber Alerts as a Fox News Alert. We have breaking news all day about Natalee Holloway who's seach has had millions in resources and even more in media exposure. At least cover the Amber Alerts.

http://www.missingabducted.com/index...carolina-girl/

http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/....b0ec80d3.html

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    BobbisAngel,
    I went to O'Reilly's site, but couldn't find the map. Can you point the way?
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast