WA WA - Kent, wooded area @ Frager Rd, WhtFem 40-60, UP14083, in suitcase, clothes, adultdiaper, May'15

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
'Full-on mystery': Woman's body found in suitcase in Kent (komonews.com)

---
Detective Jason Houck said Tuesday that a man discovered a suitcase in a park along Frager Road South near the Green River Bridge on May 27. Houck says the man opened the suitcase, found a body tucked inside and called police.

Houck says they're investigating "suspicious circumstances" around the death. He says the King County medical examiner's office hasn't determined the cause of death.

Houck described it as "a full-on mystery." She did not have obvious injuries and is believed to have died during the first week of May.
more at link above with police sketch of deceased, plus clothing photo

Thanks for the more-info title re-do -- originally had it WA ◦ Woman's body found in suitcase in Kent.

Also a tip o'the Kangol to RivenSky, who first posted the story and OP link on ***BREAKING NEWS!!!***

---
The woman was about 5-foot-4 and 106 pounds with shoulder-length black hair with gray streaks.

She wore full dentures but none were recovered; was wearing a purple short-sleeved shirt with flowers, and an adult diaper.

She had no scars, marks or tattoos, according to the sheriff’s office.

She had no injuries and was properly nourished, but had cirrhosis of the liver based on autopsy information.
---
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...tify-womans-body-found-in-a-suitcase-in-kent/

For some odd reason and as I've previously stated, body-in-suitcase/torso-in-trunk -type crimes wield a possibly unhealthy hold on my imagination, possibly resulting from having first read of them in re: a couple Brighton UK murders a very long time ago, ones which I read about decades after their occurrence whilst developing an interest in true crime writing.

Hope they ID and solve this. Justice is always interesting, a healthy thing to see accomplished.

Thanks for the more-info title re-do -- originally had it WA ◦ Woman's body found in suitcase in Kent.

Also a tip o'the Kangol to RivenSky, who first posted the story and OP link on ***BREAKING NEWS!!!***

Thanks for posting this. I tried to, but I guess I don't have thread posting permissions yet. The comments on KOMO's facebook post about this seemed to point to her possibly being a homeless person that was seen around the area. This isn't too far from the King County courthouse and jail. It's possible that she had been released from there and didn't make it much farther. I really hope they find out who she is and who would do something so horrible.

Another body has been found in a suitcase in King County, WA, but doesn't appear to be connected to Kent woman:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...inside-garbage-truck-in-SeaTac-318669681.html

SEATAC, Wash. - The King County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a decomposed body was found Monday morning in a suitcase outside a garbage bin at a SeaTac apartment complex.

Deputies and investigators responded to the scene, the Abbey Ridge apartment complex in the 3000 block of South 204th Street, at about 8:30 a.m. after receiving a report that a body had been found.

Few details were immediately available. Sgt. Stan Seo of the King County Sheriff's Office said the horrific discovery was made by a maintenance worker.

He said initial reports that the suitcase was found inside a garbage truck were in error.

It was the second time in two months that a body has been found in a suitcase in south King County. In the previous incident, a woman's body was found inside a suitcase at a Kent park.

Seo said there doesn't appear to be a connection between the two cases.

NamUs UP Case 14083

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14083

no_photo.png

Unidentified White female
* Found March 27, 2015 in Kent County, WA
* Estimated Year of Death: 2015

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: Adult - Pre 60
* Approximate Height: 64
* Distinguishing Characteristics:
Hair is long and pulled into a bun. Color is dark with gray
* Dentals: Dental information / charting is not available

* Clothing/Jewelry:
dark pants, purple short sleeve shirt

* DNA:
Dental information / charting is currently available and entered

Case History:
Decedent was found in a suitcase in a wooded area.

Homeless people being preyed upon is nothing new.

I hope the local paper will publicize her case in the hopes that people in the area will keep an eye out in case the person(s) who killed her strike again in that area.

The woman was about 5-foot-4 and 106 pounds with shoulder-length black hair with gray streaks.

She wore full dentures but none were recovered; was wearing a purple short-sleeved shirt with flowers, and an adult diaper.

She had no scars, marks or tattoos, according to the sheriff’s office.

She had no injuries and was properly nourished, but had cirrhosis of the liver based on autopsy information.

UID could easily have died of natural causes, after being cared for by her family members. If her family were desperately poor (and/or sleazy), possibly they did not want to give up this woman's SS disability insurance, and/or any subsidy/tax deduction they received as caregivers: therefore they disposed of her body like you would someone you murdered.

I'm thinking this poor lady was probably homeless, I've seen discarded adult diapers in areas where homeless persons stay due to a lack of bathroom access I assume. I saw this posted on another message board a few months ago: https://komonews.s3.amazonaws.com/Appendix-A-to-Dept-Memo_83116.pdf Seattle has had a much larger issue with homelessness recently.

I'm thinking this poor lady was probably homeless, I've seen discarded adult diapers in areas where homeless persons stay due to a lack of bathroom access I assume. I saw this posted on another message board a few months ago: https://komonews.s3.amazonaws.com/Appendix-A-to-Dept-Memo_83116.pdf Seattle has had a much larger issue with homelessness recently.

Hmm. You might be right there. I know adult diapers are relatively expensive things to buy regularly (which made me think "not homeless") but I don't know how many municipalities have programs which make them more accessible.

Hmm. You might be right there. I know adult diapers are relatively expensive things to buy regularly (which made me think "not homeless") but I don't know how many municipalities have programs which make them more accessible.

I know they're expensive, and initially I didn't think she was homeless either, but I'm thinking she may have gotten them from a homeless shelter or hospital visit. Pre-60 is a little young to have incontinence issues and her autopsy apparently didn't reveal any evidence of illness that would have left her bed-bound and needing to use adult diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unidentified-case-15-0834.ashx

A woman’s body found near the Green River three years ago in unincorporated Kent is among the five forensic sketches released this week by the King County Medical Examiner’s Office in an effort to help identify the people.

A passerby found the woman inside a large suitcase in a wooded area off Frager Road on May 27, 2015.

The woman was white, about 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighed about 106 pounds. She had long, dark hair with gray streaks. She wore full dentures but none were recovered. The woman had no injuries, was properly nourished but had cirrhosis of the liver from long-term heavy alcohol consumption based on the autopsy, according to a King County Sheriff’s Office media release in 2015. She had no scars, marks or tattoos.

It is believed she died in early May 2015.
https://www.kentreporter.com/news/m...help-to-identify-woman-found-in-kent-in-2015/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back