UK - Three sisters take their nine children to Syria to join ISIS.

JSinUK

Reaction score
Three sisters from Bradford - members of the local muslim community - have fled to Syria with their nine children to join those ISIS monsters.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ft-UK-9-children-amid-fears-joining-Isis.html

What is wrong with such people? We all know of the way they brutalise women - including burning one alive for not participating in an extreme sex act - and how they behead innocent charity workers who have gone out there to help people, and burn captured pilots alive in cages, posting this imagery online to horrify all decent people.

And yet in Britain we have in our midst people - and women no less - who are so alienated from British society and British values that they choose to go and join such a brutal organisation known to treat women as second class citizens and as sex slaves! It almost defies belief. It certainly defies common sense.

It's the children I feel sorry for. Those mothers have condemned their daughters to a living hell. The mothers themselves I have little sympathy for. They ought to know what terrible evils ISIS is capable of. In fact I am tempted to think they can stay there if they hate Britain so much. But they are monsters for taking their own children to a sadistic hell hole like that.

Three sisters from Bradford - members of the local muslim community - have fled to Syria with their nine children to join those ISIS monsters.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ft-UK-9-children-amid-fears-joining-Isis.html

What is wrong with such people? We all know of the way they brutalise women - including burning one alive for not participating in an extreme sex act - and how they behead innocent charity workers who have gone out there to help people, and burn captured pilots alive in cages, posting this imagery online to horrify all decent people.

And yet in Britain we have in our midst people - and women no less - who are so alienated from British society and British values that they choose to go and join such a brutal organisation known to treat women as second class citizens and as sex slaves! It almost defies belief. It certainly defies common sense.

It's the children I feel sorry for. Those mothers have condemned their daughters to a living hell. The mothers themselves I have little sympathy for. They ought to know what terrible evils ISIS is capable of. In fact I am tempted to think they can stay there if they hate Britain so much. But they are monsters for taking their own children to a sadistic hell hole like that.

And what happened to being strict Muslims who follow and defer to their husbands? Why would they leave their husbands and take their husbands' kids away?

And what happened to being strict Muslims who follow and defer to their husbands? Why would they leave their husbands and take their husbands' kids away?

That is indeed a very good question. But we can only really speculate what the answer to that is - and in the final analysis, that pretty much boils down to your guess being as good as mine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back