'Secret' visit from Santa Claus

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My favorite suspect is someone who has a perfect alibi. Heck they were not even in town. It appears that our illusive perp was not in town either on December 25 or the 26th, OR in the 8.8 years since, hmmm.

Little JonBenet was picture perfect in her performances in her great little outfits, remembering lyrics and melodies, dance steps, choreography/hand and arm movements. YET we all discount that she did not know what she was talking about when she told her little friend that she was to have a secret visit from Santa Claus AFTER Christmas. Well wonder who that mighta been? Like the Nixon Watergate tapes, what did he know and when did he know it? Well when did JonBenet get that message, and who told her the news about the Secret Visit from Santa AFTER Christmas. This little girl was not dumb, she knew about a visit imop first hand from our killer. I am thinking that she received this special tidbit from someone who attended the party on December 23rd.

IF SHE HAD been given an explanation about the circumstance of the secret visit as some have speculated that she ONLY meant that it was to come in Charlevoix at the family Christmas, then SHE WOULD HAVE GIVEN THAT Explanation. "Well, we will all be together in Charlevoix, and we will have a surprise visit from Santa etc., etc., but nopey nope she did not elaborate, because she did NOT KNOW anything further about the VISIT, imop, only that Santa was coming to give 'her' a secret visit. Refresh your thoughts about just what 'secret' means.

Such an overkill, could very well have been done by someone who was full of the devil rum [to use a random alcoholic term]
Then the note, ahh the note, the previous sober, but now drunk person to carry out the crime, ASKS for $118,000, what a co-inky dinky (as my husband used to say) the EXACT same amount as John Ramseys bonus. Well who would know that amount, hmmm, the person who cut the check (a person in the book keeping department of Access Graphics) a close relative, or someone who found the stub in JR's desk while drawing widdle hearts and thingies on the magazine found there.

Who knew about the amount of the bonus, who might have told someone ELSE about the bonus? Did the close relative WANT an expensive thingie, and knew that JR HAD THE MONEY TO GIT IT, and was MAD that they were refused the money, why not? A twenty something boy/man might git real mad, particularly if he was under the influence OFTEN.

Who made JonBenet cry the evening of the party on the 23rd? Who really called 911 the night of that party?

Can someone post the picture again of the attendees of the party on the 23rd?

We are just replowing the same old stuff after 8 plus years, just hoping to find some justice for a baby who did not deserve to die at the hands of a crazy person.

I enjoy your posts Camper.
Sorry I dont have the answers to your questions.

Camper said:
My favorite suspect is someone who has a perfect alibi. Heck they were not even in town. It appears that our illusive perp was not in town either on December 25 or the 26th, OR in the 8.8 years since, hmmm.

Little JonBenet was picture perfect in her performances in her great little outfits, remembering lyrics and melodies, dance steps, choreography/hand and arm movements. YET we all discount that she did not know what she was talking about when she told her little friend that she was to have a secret visit from Santa Claus AFTER Christmas. Well wonder who that mighta been? Like the Nixon Watergate tapes, what did he know and when did he know it? Well when did JonBenet get that message, and who told her the news about the Secret Visit from Santa AFTER Christmas. This little girl was not dumb, she knew about a visit imop first hand from our killer. I am thinking that she received this special tidbit from someone who attended the party on December 23rd.

IF SHE HAD been given an explanation about the circumstance of the secret visit as some have speculated that she ONLY meant that it was to come in Charlevoix at the family Christmas, then SHE WOULD HAVE GIVEN THAT Explanation. "Well, we will all be together in Charlevoix, and we will have a surprise visit from Santa etc., etc., but nopey nope she did not elaborate, because she did NOT KNOW anything further about the VISIT, imop, only that Santa was coming to give 'her' a secret visit. Refresh your thoughts about just what 'secret' means.

Such an overkill, could very well have been done by someone who was full of the devil rum [to use a random alcoholic term]
Then the note, ahh the note, the previous sober, but now drunk person to carry out the crime, ASKS for $118,000, what a co-inky dinky (as my husband used to say) the EXACT same amount as John Ramseys bonus. Well who would know that amount, hmmm, the person who cut the check (a person in the book keeping department of Access Graphics) a close relative, or someone who found the stub in JR's desk while drawing widdle hearts and thingies on the magazine found there.

Who knew about the amount of the bonus, who might have told someone ELSE about the bonus? Did the close relative WANT an expensive thingie, and knew that JR HAD THE MONEY TO GIT IT, and was MAD that they were refused the money, why not? A twenty something boy/man might git real mad, particularly if he was under the influence OFTEN.

Who made JonBenet cry the evening of the party on the 23rd? Who really called 911 the night of that party?

Can someone post the picture again of the attendees of the party on the 23rd?

We are just replowing the same old stuff after 8 plus years, just hoping to find some justice for a baby who did not deserve to die at the hands of a crazy person.

Camper,

I don't have answers to all your questions either.

But I do believe that whether it was a Ramsey or intruder,the motions were being set starting on December 23,1996.

Camper,
You are sharp. My understanding from your post is that JB did not elaborate further about "secret visit" because it was intended not to be in Charlevoix. However, it seems to me that would also leave it open to any insidious perp living in Boulder.

If the "secret visit" by Santa is connected to her death, then that santa's evil elf likely knew about the family plans for their early flight to Charlevoix. If IDI, then the elf also either knew about their plans for dinner at the Whites, or knew about the broken window, or had a key.

I have a problem with your false alibi theory of the twenty year old, and that is that there is no evidence or smoke about it. And why would PR go along with its coverup?

I am just wondering if this could be a theory because I read on another board that maybe it could have been JonBenet who let this "Serect Santa" into her house the night of the murder and it could have been the "Secret Santa" who killed her. In the book "JonBenet The police files" John said that 'if an intruder came in the house and took JB from her bedroom it had to be someone JB trusted and knew because otherwise she would have screamed and fought the person who was trying to take her down stairs.'

Maybe someone could still post the picture, and someone would get some intuition.

But someone this evil and shady also may have escaped to a bathroom, or otherwise simply avoided being in the group picture. and may even have been forgotten by the R's and the other party guests.

Were Gaston and Cox in the picture, FW's guests from California? Not saying they're perps, just don't remember if I saw them in it.

As always, I too enjoy your posts, Camper. We've discussed that I too had a rather large family and we took them camping, belong to an art guild. Guess you're getting a lot of notices of fall exhibits as I am. It's going to be a busy year.

Camper said:

Im just wondering if the implication here it that JAR is an alcoholic? Maybe I've missed this fact. Does anyone have any evidence that he is and were it can be found?

Zman said:
Im just wondering if the implication here it that JAR is an alcoholic? Maybe I've missed this fact. Does anyone have any evidence that he is and were it can be found?
Does there have to be? Does it matter? Isn't this all about entertainment?

I believe that the secret santa visit refers to the fact that the ramseys were having a second Christmas in Charlevoix with the "big kids".

I believe there was at least one incident involving JAR and alchohol. Not sure it was a big deal - most young men get inebriated fro time to time and often do things they wouldn't be proud of in the morning. Like Tony Blair's son - a bigger fuss was made because it was John-Andrew Ramsey.

The "Secret Santa" is in reference to the letter found torn in JonBenet's wastebasket. It was a letter from her secret santa wishing her a merry christmas and such and such.

What BPD was theorizing was this:....that John Ramsey wrote the secret santa letter and slipped it in JonBenet's room.

John Ramsey was the "SECRET SANTA".

This is my opinion.

Toltec said:
The "Secret Santa" is in reference to the letter found torn in JonBenet's wastebasket. It was a letter from her secret santa wishing her a merry christmas and such and such.

What BPD was theorizing was this:....that John Ramsey wrote the secret santa letter and slipped it in JonBenet's room.

John Ramsey was the "SECRET SANTA".

This is my opinion.
I think the letter in the wastepaper basket and the secret santa visit are two separate things. She told her friend's mum that santa was coming to visit her after christmas and that it was a secret. I think THAT refers to the 2nd Xmas in Charlevoix. I don't know enough about the letter in the wastepaper basket to have an opinion.

Jayelles said:
I think the letter in the wastepaper basket and the secret santa visit are two separate things. She told her friend's mum that santa was coming to visit her after christmas and that it was a secret. I think THAT refers to the 2nd Xmas in Charlevoix. I don't know enough about the letter in the wastepaper basket to have an opinion.
I agree. Although when I reread Barbara Kostanick's statement it seems more ominous. Could JonBenet differentiate between McSanta and run-of-the-mill Santas? I have a vague memory of reading that Patsy said she hadn't discussed the trip to Chx in those terms.

PMPT ppbk p50

[JonBenet] said "oh, Santa was at our Christmas party the other night." Megan had seen Santa at the Pearl Street Mall, so we talked about that.

Then JonBenet said, "Santa Claus promised that he would make a secret visit after Christmas."

I thought she was confused. "Christmas is tonight," I told her. "And Santa will be coming tonight."

"No, no," JonBenet insisted. "He said this would be after Christmas. And it's a secret."

Jayelles said:
Well its not a secret once she mentions it. And if she is to have a visit after christmas, how do we know which Christmas JonBenet was referring to, Boulder or Charlevoix?

UKGuy said:
Well its not a secret once she mentions it. And if she is to have a visit after christmas, how do we know which Christmas JonBenet was referring to, Boulder or Charlevoix?
Why would you think she would even care or know for sure? Do you think this "Santa" told her in great detail about this visit? Day, Time and place? I don't think so.

Zman said:
Why would you think she would even care or know for sure? Do you think this "Santa" told her in great detail about this visit? Day, Time and place? I don't think so.
I think she "cared" because she chose to offer this information in reply to Megan having met Santa at the mall, and him appearing at her Christmas party, which was prior to the 25th.

So JonBenet obviously understood time in its past, present, and future tenses.

I agree. Although when I reread Barbara Kostanick's statement it seems more ominous. Could JonBenet differentiate between McSanta and run-of-the-mill Santas? I have a vague memory of reading that Patsy said she hadn't discussed the trip to Chx in those terms.

PMPT ppbk p50

[JonBenet] said "oh, Santa was at our Christmas party the other night." Megan had seen Santa at the Pearl Street Mall, so we talked about that.

Then JonBenet said, "Santa Claus promised that he would make a secret visit after Christmas."

I thought she was confused. "Christmas is tonight," I told her. "And Santa will be coming tonight."

"No, no," JonBenet insisted. "He said this would be after Christmas. And it's a secret."

Respectfully Quoted tipper
BBM

Which party and what night was Santa at JB's house? TIA.

Respectfully Quoted tipper
BBM

Which party and what night was Santa at JB's house? TIA.

Santa (Bill McReynolds) made an appearance at the Ramsey Christmas party on Dec. 23rd. He was Santa for them previous years also. He played Santa for private parties.

Santa (Bill McReynolds) made an appearance at the Ramsey Christmas party on Dec. 23rd. He was Santa for them previous years also. He played Santa for private parties.

Quote Respect DeeDee :)

So why don't we think that it was BM as JB's secret santa? I should say, I can see why IDIs would point to him as a suspect. I understand he was cleared and there are good reasons for that, personally I don't suspect him but yet it seems JB is speaking of BM as he was the Santa at the party.

What am I missing? TIA.

ETA: Thank you DeeDee. Your posts are full of great information. Thank you for responding to my questions. Thank you to everyone for responding. I know this is old stuff...but I understand not being able to let this go. :crazy:

:cow:

So why don't we think that it was BM as JB's secret santa? I should say, I can see why IDIs would point to him as a suspect. I understand he was cleared and there are good reasons for that, personally I don't suspect him but yet it seems JB is speaking of BM as he was the Santa at the party.

What am I missing? TIA.

ETA: Thank you DeeDee. Your posts are full of great information. Thank you for responding to my questions. Thank you to everyone for responding. I know this is old stuff...but I understand not being able to let this go. :crazy:

:cow:

Chiquita, my understanding, based on what I've read, is that Boulder PD found a Santa suit unrelated to Bill McReynolds in one of the rooms of the Ramsey basement, i.e. it belonged to the Ramseys. John Ramsey also referred to himself as "Santa" as well.

I don't think that he was there either but that doesn't mean I am 100% sure he(or his wife,I find "Hey Rube" to be a very bizarre coincidence and I hate coincidences)
wasn't involved.I understand that he also knew C.Wolf?He was never cleared either,right?(GOOD imo)
I wouldn't clear any of them YET,no matter if their DNA matches or doesn't.

For example,I find "Santa was too frail" to be just another stoopid excuse,like many others in this case.If he wasn't phisically there doesn't mean that he couldn't have orchestrated the whole thing (it IS a bizarre murder after all,so is his wife's play!).

I know this is far fetched and sick but I was wondering.....what if there's a tape of the murder?Maybe it was something like "take the cash,go and do this and this for me and I want it on tape so I can enjoy it whenever I like".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back