WA - Pregnant woman, 19, shot at bus stop, fetus dies, Seattle, 19 June 2015

zwiebel

Reaction score
An unidentified teenage girl was shot in the stomach at a bus stop in South Seattle, early Friday. Her injuries are life threatening.

Police K9s were unable to trace two suspects and are unsure if the girl was a bystander or targeted. Anyone who witnessed the shooting or has information should call SPD's homicide tip line at (206) 233-5000.

http://www.king5.com/story/news/loc...-teen-shot-in-stomach-south-seattle/28973369/

I wonder who would do that. Boyfriend probably. Or his lover set it up. Or a jealous ex. I just narrowed down the suspect pool for LE.

Hopefully she recovers and clarify things for them.

Thanks for the thread btw.

I wonder who would do that. Boyfriend probably. Or his lover set it up. Or a jealous ex. I just narrowed down the suspect pool for LE.

Hopefully she recovers and clarify things for them.

Thanks for the thread btw.
My thoughts are leaning in that direction also...that it was not random. Curious however how many random, drive-by shootings in that area of the city?

Also hopeful the victim can assist LE.

:(

Her boyfriend was with her when she was shot, so he couldn't have been the one who shot her. Also, they said he wouldn't leave her side and a relative brought him clothes because he still had her blood all over his clothes at the hospital. What a terrible thing for someone to do! The baby girl was killed and she could possibly die too. She has a one year old child at home. I hope she can recover fully but she will probably never get over the loss of her baby. Such a senseless death of a little innocent one. I hope the shooters are caught and put in jail and never let out. It's kind of scary too because my son and his family live in Washington, although not real close to Seattle.

Her boyfriend was with her when she was shot, so he couldn't have been the one who shot her. Also, they said he wouldn't leave her side and a relative brought him clothes because he still had her blood all over his clothes at the hospital. What a terrible thing for someone to do! The baby girl was killed and she could possibly die too. She has a one year old child at home. I hope she can recover fully but she will probably never get over the loss of her baby. Such a senseless death of a little innocent one. I hope the shooters are caught and put in jail and never let out. It's kind of scary too because my son and his family live in Washington, although not real close to Seattle.
The fact the bullet was to her stomach and killed her unborn baby is what leads me to suspect she may have been targeted, not by her boyfriend of course, but by someone else. It is just very, very sad and tragic that people can't even be at a bus stop without their lives being endangered. I am still curious if this is a high-crime area for such shootings.

:(

MOO

I wonder if the boyfriend has a jealous ex girlfriend? Or maybe the father of the 2 yr old is involved?

I really think this was personal and about the baby. How devastating. I hope the young lady recovers and can be back home with her 1 yr old. So tragic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back