Identified! CA - Los Angeles, LIVING HispMale, 20-25, in hosptial, Jun'15 - Name withheld

Jessica6980

Reaction score
Please delete if it isn't a proper place to post this.

This was posted on their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/WhiteMemorialLA
White Memorial Medical Center is looking for help in identifying a young Hispanic Male who was brought in by paramedics 6/18/15 around 10:00am.

10487186_10153100487503925_2959591717288992898_n.jpg

was he shot, in an accident, OD? the hospital prob wouldnt release that info because of HIPAA but maybe the LASD or PD would? it would paint a picture of where to look.

The Facebook post has a little more information about where he was found, which was 8th and Alameda in Los Angeles, but not much else. I Google searched for news stories or posts by LAPD/SD and couldn't find any other information.

The Facebook post has been taken down. I guess that means he's been identified.

I think they are assuming it is Rudy, before definitive testing or even a visual id by his mom is done.

There is a comment under white memorial's post saying that he hasn't been positively id'd per investigators.

Hoping they get him identified soon.

Hospital officially announced on their FB page that he has been identified. No name has been published. https://www.facebook.com/WhiteMemorialLA

Ruby's mom has just posted that the hospital staff at White Memorial Medical Center in Los Angeles say that the young man fits the description of Rudy Farias IV and therefore she is flying to LA for personal identification and DNA test. Her post and more information at Rudy's official missing FB page RudyBrothers WatchingOver You

My prayers are with Rudy's family and John Doe. Even though I do not think it is Rudy I really hope Rudy's mum get closure soon. They have been through more than enough in last few years.

(A bit worried thought that all search has stopped now and JD time is ticking...)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back