TN TN - Memphis, Sipes Ave near I-40, WhtFem 20-35, UP8612, ring w/3 clear stones, Oct'07

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Kristina Branum 1989 Tennessee
Frances Crownover 1953 Tennessee
Jodi Huisentruit 1968 Iowa
Patricia Kelley Tennessee
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Salena Tackett 1977 Tennessee
Nancy Willis 1961 Tennessee

I've considered this UID for Teresa Butler before. I just do not think it is her, Teresa, if ever found will be close to home I believe. Her disappearance is a haunting case for sure. It seems this case could be solved. Being there was soft tissue still present and hair then DNA would have been very easy to get unlike had it been bones that had been there for years. I'm wondering if this person were not reported missing and that is why it is so hard for LE to learn her identity?

I did a google earth on Sipes Ave in Memphis, it seems to be a residential area with a little bit of woods around. In my google earth look it does not appear to be a place that is near to gas stations and businesses, the closest ones are to the west of the site but several blocks. This tells me this was more than likely a body dump. I would say it would be a local who dumped if this is a body dump because there is not an exit, only an overpass at he closest point to I-40 which I-40 would be a fast get away route for someone dumping.

A thought crossed my mind, not sure why this would even come to mind but being there is a concentration of homes in the immediate area I am wondering if this woman was at a party and OD'd and the party goers freaked and dumped her instead of getting medical attention. She doesn't seem to be from ten surrounding neighborhood as no one has been reported missing from that area that we know of. So why would this person be in this area? It's just a odd place to me to find a deceased body.

Maybe that location is near the shelter she was staying at. I don't recall seeing the name of the shelter in print though. I'll see if there are any shelters near there.

Figures no street addresses given, safety reasons I suppose. After reading Rica's case, I'm curious why haven't they tested her DNA against this body found? I mean wow it's been 8 years one would think it would have been done by now.

I hope it would have been done but I guess not. I'll pass. I've never submitted one before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back