1299 users online (259 members and 1040 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

LA - Officer Daryle Holloway, 46, fatally shot, New Orleans, 20 June 2015

A New Orleans Police officer who was transporting a suspect in a police vehicle Saturday morning (June 20) has died after the suspect shot him in the head

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...y_suspect.html

Jim Mustian@JimMustian

Antwan Harris WWL-TV@antwanharris

NOPD@NOPDNews

The suspect in the shooting/crash is still at large:

http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/2015...tion/29029417/

__________________________________________________ _

I don't understand how the suspect in the cruiser had access to a gun/weapon. Don't LEOs still pat down arrestees before loading them in the cruiser, or is it now illegal for an officer to touch a suspect?

Also, isn't there a partition between the driver and the arrestee in the cruiser? I would hope police weapons are not stored in the area where arrestees sit. Sorry.. I just don't understand how this happened. So sad.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

NOPD@NOPDNews

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post

I don't understand how the suspect in the cruiser had access to a gun/weapon. Don't LEOs still pat down arrestees before loading them in the cruiser, or is it now illegal for an officer to touch a suspect?

Also, isn't there a partition between the driver and the arrestee in the cruiser? I would hope police weapons are not stored in the area where arrestees sit. Sorry.. I just don't understand how this happened. So sad.
    Sounds like he was able to get the Officer's weapon and shot him in the head, otherwise he would have just shot him thru the cage. I am not sure what hole he was able to get thru. Getting out of the handcuffs.... This just makes me sick, for him and his family, in blue and otherwise.

NOPD@NOPDNews

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post

Ofcr Daryle Holloway

NOPD@NOPDNews

Apparently, he was wanted for auto theft in 2013.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/...theft/23671968
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast