1125 users online (277 members and 848 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

AZ - Sidney Cranston, 40, Kingman, 16 June 2015

Kingman real estate agent Sidney Cranston Jr. reported missing after property showing
    June 20, 2015

KINGMAN, Ariz. - Law enforcement officials are looking for a Kingman real estate agent who was reported missing earlier this week.

According to a post by Kingman Police Department , 40-year-old Sidney Cranston Jr. was last seen around noon on Tuesday before showing a property to an unknown client.

He was last seen in the area of I-40 and Stockton Hill Road, but there is no word on which property he was supposed to be showing.

Police describe Cranston as 5 feet, 9 inches tall and about 160 pounds. He has brown hair, blue eyes, some facial hair and prescription glasses.

Cranston was last seen wearing a grey baseball cap, white t-shirt, jeans and multicolored tennis shoes.

Kingman Police officials are asking anyone with information to contact them at 928-753-2191 or online . Information can also be given to Mohave County Silent Witness at 928-753-1234.

According to a post by Kingman Police Department , 40-year-old Sidney Cranston Jr. was last seen around noon on Tuesday before showing a property to an unknown client.
    http://www.abc15.com/news/region-nor...operty-showing

https://www.facebook.com/CityofKingm...type=1&theater

Snipped...
    ...Cranston reportedly went to lunch with his friend at the In & Out off Stockton Hill Road.

“His friend told us that Sid told him he was going to show two people some of his properties out in the rural area off Stockton Hill Road and then in Golden Valley,” she said.

The identity of the individuals in unknown to both Cranston’s friends, coworkers and law enforcement.

Cranston’s motorcycle was found in the garage of a home on Club Street in Kingman. Gaumond believes the clients picked up Cranston at that home and left.
    Read more: http://justsaynews.com/kingman-realt...orted-missing/

He's a realtor so he'll have a cell phone and email at the very least. Hopefully LE have already requested his cell records and are scouring them for recent calls.

ETA

I think this is his FB page

And this is his realty page
    Last edited by Purplepixii; 06-21-2015 at 04:20 AM.

This is my home town, there is message from his brother roaming around on FB but not sure if it's allowed to be posted, it's going around our local Kingman FB pages.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    We're at 7 days and counting, I doubt if he's sitting down at the local bar sipping cold ones. The cops should be able to track phone calls and e-mails easily enough, although they may need a warrant to do so. Apparently they don't have proof of a crime though, so getting those records may prove to be a little tricky. Everything is going to hinge around those cell phone calls, texts, and e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by steelman View Post
    We're at 7 days and counting, I doubt if he's sitting down at the local bar sipping cold ones. The cops should be able to track phone calls and e-mails easily enough, although they may need a warrant to do so. Apparently they don't have proof of a crime though, so getting those records may prove to be a little tricky. Everything is going to hinge around those cell phone calls, texts, and e-mails.
    Based on things going around LE is not doing much of anything. Being from here I can tell you is the norm it seems. JMO

I looked up his name with the assessors office and he has many properties in his name, I would think LE knows this and has searched each one of those properties. I also saw his motorcycle was found to be at a home on Club street and I did find he has a property in is name on Club St.

This does not sound.good.

This is way too long for him to be stuck somewhere in a house he's showing. I do hope LE haz loved into the surrounding properties. Very scary.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    This is way too long for him to be stuck somewhere in a house he's showing. I do hope LE haz loved into the surrounding properties. Very scary.
    The locations he was showing were in more remote areas around us and I believe it was vacant parcels as in no structure on them. JMO
    I would hope all properties he has listed have been checked. We very little cameras in our area which I know has been a frustration for the family.

I would understand ambushing a female realtor for a possible sexual assault but I don't understand taking a male. Surely being in the real estate business you would know not to carry a lot of money with you so you don't tempt any would be thieves.

Maybe it's a set up from someone who knew Mr. Cranston. Someone could have made these appointments in order to get him out in a secluded area. Maybe for drugs or a jealous husband or boyfriend. Not saying that Syd is involved in either but just some thoughts. MOO

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Does this guy have any kind of history with running off to Vegas for the weekend or hooking up with women at the local lake...anything along those lines ? He's free, single, and 40.......so in a way I can see why LE isn't really overly concerned, especially if they have talked to the family about his prior habits.

If he's an independent realtor, he can pretty much make his own rules and set up his own schedules, do whatever he wants to. If he works directly for a company, he would be a lot more limited in his freedom of movement and obligations, thus his disappearance would be a little more ominous. They have certain days they are supposed to work in the office and service customers, as direct employees.

I think the bigger question should be, has he had any really large sales lately, where his commision check would be through the roof ?? I take it he has little to no history with drugs or alcohol problems, otherwise he would've never been licensed.

I'm guessing LE is dragging their feet due to privacy issues and lack of proof that a crime was committed.

Not having his phone turned on is weird though, for any realtor.

Quote Originally Posted by steelman View Post
    Does this guy have any kind of history with running off to Vegas for the weekend or hooking up with women at the local lake...anything along those lines ? He's free, single, and 40.......so in a way I can see why LE isn't really overly concerned, especially if they have talked to the family about his prior habits.

If he's an independent realtor, he can pretty much make his own rules and set up his own schedules, do whatever he wants to. If he works directly for a company, he would be a lot more limited in his freedom of movement and obligations, thus his disappearance would be a little more ominous. They have certain days they are supposed to work in the office and service customers, as direct employees.

I think the bigger question should be, has he had any really large sales lately, where his commision check would be through the roof ?? I take it he has little to no history with drugs or alcohol problems, otherwise he would've never been licensed.

I'm guessing LE is dragging their feet due to privacy issues and lack of proof that a crime was committed.

Not having his phone turned on is weird though, for any realtor.

RBBM

Steelman, can you give the link for Cranston not having his phone on? I haven't read that and maybe there's even more information I don't know about. TIA

I also read his phone is off. It's in one of the earlier news articles.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast