1103 users online (239 members and 864 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Does your coffee taste funny?

Postal workers who thought their coffee tasted funny had their suspicions confirmed after they set up a video camera in their break room.

Now, a colleague has been charged with putting urine in their coffee after he was caught in the act on tape, officials said.
    http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...rre&id=3383234
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Eeeww, gross! I was just beginning there was something in the water
    in Ohio. Too much strange stuff going on there.

hi my!
    man, they weren't kidding when they said their coffee tasted like pi**!

Ewwee! That's completely nasty! I have heard stories like this before, and I usually ALWAYS make a new pot of coffee, when I go into the break room. That way, I KNOW what I'm getting. This guy shoulda had the pis* knocked outta him.

Have respect for differing opinions.
    After all, we're equally entitled to our .

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful
    Ewwee! That's completely nasty! I have heard stories like this before, and I usually ALWAYS make a new pot of coffee, when I go into the break room. That way, I KNOW what I'm getting. This guy shoulda had the pis* knocked outta him.
    But then how could he make coffee???? OK, I am going to my corner now
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Mysteriew,

Good point. Maybe he could make it, honestly.....but then what fun would that be, right? He musta' been quite upset with some of his co-workers, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    But then how could he make coffee???? OK, I am going to my corner now
    ----After the postal workers were routinely urine tested for drugs, many were put on probation.

It seems,
    Drugs were found in their systems

Never trust the man who makes the coffee in the office especially when he is in a piss poor mood!

Postal authorities are still baffled by the cannabis that was found in the 65 year old grandma's system.

HAHAA...Grandma musta' had some of his brownies!

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful
    HAHAA...Grandma musta' had some of his brownies!
    :HappyBday Rumors around the water cooler are that tomorrow said office worker
    is in charge of making the KOOLAID!

My coffee tastes funny, but I thought it was the "cream."

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Postal workers who thought their coffee tasted funny had their suspicions confirmed after they set up a video camera in their break room.

Now, a colleague has been charged with putting urine in their coffee after he was caught in the act on tape, officials said.
    http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...rre&id=3383234
    Let's all be understanding when the next postal worker goes "postal" and shoots a few people...now we know why...when I was in college in Houston, they found that kids who worked for Jack In The Box were peeing in the "secret sauce"..It was a big joke around campus..mpi