Does your coffee taste funny?

Eeeww, gross! I was just beginning there was something in the water
in Ohio. Too much strange stuff going on there.

hi my!
man, they weren't kidding when they said their coffee tasted like pi**! :sick:

Ewwee! That's completely nasty! I have heard stories like this before, and I usually ALWAYS make a new pot of coffee, when I go into the break room. That way, I KNOW what I'm getting. This guy shoulda had the pis* knocked outta him. :)

Hopeful said:
Ewwee! That's completely nasty! I have heard stories like this before, and I usually ALWAYS make a new pot of coffee, when I go into the break room. That way, I KNOW what I'm getting. This guy shoulda had the pis* knocked outta him. :)

But then how could he make coffee???? :waitasec::crazy: OK, I am going to my corner now :slap:

Mysteriew,

Good point. Maybe he could make it, honestly.....but then what fun would that be, right? He musta' been quite upset with some of his co-workers, for sure.

mysteriew said:
But then how could he make coffee???? :waitasec::crazy: OK, I am going to my corner now :slap:

----After the postal workers were routinely urine tested for drugs, many were put on probation.

It seems,
Drugs were found in their systems :eek: :eek:

Never trust the man who makes the coffee in the office especially when he is in a piss poor mood!

Postal authorities are still baffled by the cannabis that was found in the 65 year old grandma's system.:angel:

Hopeful said:
HAHAA...Grandma musta' had some of his brownies!
:HappyBday Rumors around the water cooler are that tomorrow said office worker
is in charge of making the KOOLAID!:dance: :dance:

mysteriew said:
Postal workers who thought their coffee tasted funny had their suspicions confirmed after they set up a video camera in their break room.

Now, a colleague has been charged with putting urine in their coffee after he was caught in the act on tape, officials said.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=bizarre&id=3383234
Let's all be understanding when the next postal worker goes "postal" and shoots a few people...now we know why...when I was in college in Houston, they found that kids who worked for Jack In The Box were peeing in the "secret sauce"..It was a big joke around campus..mpi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back