1347 users online (267 members and 1080 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98
Results 1,456 to 1,463 of 1463
    Nurmi's tale appears to be self published by a program offered by Amazon. So, why is it not available for Kindle? Also, it's paperback, no hardcover option. I thought books came out in hardcover first.

Anyway, even if it is a legitimate offering, I have no interest in reading it. He had a horror for a client but his tactics in the courtroom did nothing to elevate him even half a notch above her, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    How spot on. Do re-read the entire May 26 texts. That is exactly what he says to her, repeatedly- I can handle everything else you say and do to me, but I need you TO TELL THE TRUTH. For my sake- I can't handle the lies anymore, AND for your own.
    JM should have put that text in evidence unless that is one of those SEALED documents that is too prejudicial to tell jury. But it would have been important for the jury to know lying is something she did all the time.

I highly suspect the AG attorney Ahler just might be investigating jury tampering. No proof of it, but I am just putting my guess out there. Anyone else want to give their take on what is happening behind the scenes?

Quote Originally Posted by Caylee Advocate View Post
    I highly suspect the AG attorney Ahler just might be investigating jury tampering. No proof of it, but I am just putting my guess out there. Anyone else want to give their take on what is happening behind the scenes?
    Can you elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    His title suggests he is throwing himself a pity party, and again, like his loathsome defense of that killer, he's doing it at someone else's expense.
    I'm with you Hope, nothing this disgusting POS has to say am I interested in, because what I want to know, he can't tell, because of the law governing att/client priv. He hated Juan, and it was obvious, so we know he will attack him and Flores. No doubt he will go on ad nauseam about prosecutorial misconduct. Juan's book is $19 I believe, and I will purchase it to help him, but no way will I help Nurmi make another dollar off his horrible behavior. A

A three book series is ridiculous, $17 each? He can't be serious. No wonder he self published

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    The thievery alone is so unsettling. I honestly would not need anymore information about her then that. What was Travis thinking? Oops hon, I must have accidentally slipped that diamond ring of yours in my pocket! WTF? The journals... his private writings? How does someone accidentally take multiple journals. If only someone else had known about all she had done. If Lisa had known I think she would have pushed him to press charges. Who knows... We will never know now. Sigh. Poor Travis.

Hi Nore- good to see you too old friend!
    I always felt as far as the ring goes, Jodi was going to have some story like "See, there was this guy who kept hitting on me {because I'm so desirable} and I couldn't get rid of him. I finally told him I was engaged but then I didn't have a ring, so . . . . . it was just to get rid of this guy, honest!"
    We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    Nurmi's tale appears to be self published by a program offered by Amazon. So, why is it not available for Kindle? Also, it's paperback, no hardcover option. I thought books came out in hardcover first.

Anyway, even if it is a legitimate offering, I have no interest in reading it. He had a horror for a client but his tactics in the courtroom did nothing to elevate him even half a notch above her, imo.
    Direct to paperback is probably like movies that are direct to cable, low budget offerings where you don't even get what you pay for. lol

New thread is ready and open for posting. This thread will close in 15 minutes.

Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

Books discussion thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-DA-Nov-2015-1
    Last edited by KateB; 11-22-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98