Things We Can Agree On

Rupert

Former Member
Reaction score
No matter what theory you prescribe to or even if you are still sitting on the fence like me, let's find common ground and then perhaps see clearly where this diverges.

For instance:

1. I think the garrote came first or at the same time or immediately after the head wound. That implies premeditation or very smart cover up.

2. The RN was bogus, the writer knew the Ramsays, and the writer knew alot about or had immediate access to kidnap crime movies. (I would think again that implies premeditation or very smart cover up, but, I also know that BlueCrab thinks it is evidence that it was written by a juvenile. This might be an interesting point of divergence.)

3. The perp had intimate knowledge about the Ramsays. ("Mr. and Mrs. I", "John"). That implies insidious premeditation (going after his precious daughter) or coverup.

4. ?

Argue please, but refer to the number. Thanks, maybe it will help me and others with some resolution.

Rupert,

Your thread title is misleading.
Except for the fact that JonBenet was murdered and the Barnhills didn't do it. I don't think there is much we all agree on.

Nobody thinks the Barnhill's did it right?? lol.

Unless Joe Barnhill's dna was checked and found not to be the source of the foreign dna I wouldn't make a claim that he didn't do it. In fact, it has been said, "if the dna came from two sources other than Jonbenet's, he can't be cleared". Why the huge rift between father and son? Surely, he isn't a good suspect, but is he cleared? There are unanswered questions. Why did Joe Jr. lie to the BPD, telling them he wasn't in town, then later admit he was. Why would he be in town for Christmas and not make his parents aware?
Who was Glen Meyer, and why did he interject himself into the Ramsey party plans? Nope, I can't let that household ,off!

yeah...sometimes I think..old serials that are too tired to go after adults..that are fanatically religious..that could be anyone..just like BTK

Sissi,

Wow .... I know nothing about Joe Jr.,in fact this is the first time I'm hearing about him.Can you give me the facts?

Glen Meyer .... ohhh yes,he has been high on my suspicious list for a long time.Definitely can't rule him out.

I'm also still very suspicious of the person Barnhill claims (and then unclaims),he seen walking up the Ramsey drive way.

Okay ... let me change my previous statement ... Except for JonBenet being murdered,there's not very much we all agree on.

I giv. Lousy thread. We'll never agree on anything. Just go around and around in circles. Leave it to the BPD, I'm sure it's their no.1.Sorry I get too serious.
Rupert

Rupert,

Not a lousy thread ... just a hard one.
I'm very hard pressed at this moment to think of anything in this case that we all agree on.

Can anyone else come up with a few?

Wait a minute,I think I have one.

Within the Ramseys' immediate family,which includes:
John Ramsey
Patsy Ramsey
John A Ramsey
Melinda Ramsey
Burke Ramsey.

Melinda is the only one cleared to everyones satisfaction.

capps said:
Wait a minute,I think I have one.

Within the Ramseys' immediate family,which includes:
John Ramsey
Patsy Ramsey
John A Ramsey
Melinda Ramsey
Burke Ramsey.

Melinda is the only one cleared to everyones satisfaction.
yep....I agree with this statement.

sissi said:
Why the huge rift between father and son? Why did Joe Jr. lie to the BPD, telling them he wasn't in town, then later admit he was. Why would he be in town for Christmas and not make his parents aware?
sissi, you obviously know things about the Barnhills that I don't. I have never even heard of Joe Jr. What do you know about their alibis? When was Joe Jr in town? What else do you know? Please tell.

Nedthan Johns said:
That Ned is King!

:dance:

Bwaaah!

Sissi....where did you hear those statements Joe Jr. made? Please give us a link about this so-called statement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back