1051 users online (192 members and 859 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    There is a contact email for each case on NamUs I used that and I used the potential match form on DoeNetwork for that site.

Has anyone submitted Dawn Holt as a possible match yet ?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Has anyone submitted Dawn Holt as a possible match yet ?
    I don't see as much of a resemblance with Dawn Holt as I do with Robin Ann Vaudreuil.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sleuth View Post
    Or what about Mary Kopacz?
    IMO this one is an exact match! The eyes and nose are right on...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I just came across an article that talks about testing done on the hair and teeth of a Jane Doe and it has helped in figuring out at least where the Doe is from and even where the Doe has been:

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warr...details_a.html

Can't something like this be done with some of the Jane and John Doe's of the LISK case?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellyd View Post
    IMO this one is an exact match! The eyes and nose are right on...

My concern with Mary Kopacz was her date last seen, June 18, 1991, I feel like this is a large gap between disappearance and murder. But that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by scotiansleuth View Post
    How about Robin Ann Vaudreuil?
    Missing since April 1995 from Worcester, MA, contacted mother said she was headed to Oswego. (Oswego , NY ?). I think it's something about the eyes and mouth.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3079dfma.html
    Another picture of RAV
    Attached Images Attached Images

I hope they get back to you with further answers. I submitted a match over a year ago, got a similar response and heard nothing further.

I recall "teeth" were founs as well from Fire Island Jane Doe. In another cold case involving a Jane Doe science has been used with the teeth and hair and it can now be determined where that Jane Doe was from and even where she traveled to before dying. Why can't we use that type of science in this case and maybe find some more clues out?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sleuth View Post
    I don't see as much of a resemblance with Dawn Holt as I do with Robin Ann Vaudreuil.
    Maybe, but the reason I asked was because I didn't want to submit Dawn as a possible match if others had already done so.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Sandra Cifuentes??

The dates are a little off, I wonder if the family reported her missing much later than she actually went missing? I think the scars might fit as well. Assuming her hair was longer than the picture, we don't know how old the picture is. Missing from NJ.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8820/35
    Attached Images Attached Images

Unlikely in my opinion, she went missing from a Psych Hospital, the date of entry should have been quite close to when she went missing IMO.

More pictures of Mary Ann Kopacs can be found here. Have to say, she does resemble Fire Island Jane's sketch.

http://missingpersonsdata.com/usa/Co...e-details/3335

I submitted a possible for Peaches a few days ago. The doe Network told me they didn't beleive anyone submitted the possible match before, They will put it in front the the panel. The panel reviews it if the dates are correct and details they forward to law enforcement. Namus will post on the case page who has been RULED out as possible matches.

Here is an example. The bottom of case page lists the rule outs.
    https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11652

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    More pictures of Mary Ann Kopacs can be found here. Have to say, she does resemble Fire Island Jane's sketch.

http://missingpersonsdata.com/usa/Co...e-details/3335
    I just looked at her Namur and they haven't entered any
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post

Fire Island Jane Doe
    Namus UP #9098

20 April 1996

"The decedents left and right legs were recovered on April 20, 1996 at Blue Point Beach in the vicinity of Davis Park, Suffolk County NY." (CBS New York)

People walking along Blue Point Beach on Fire Island in the vicinity of Davis Park discovered the victim's legs on April 20, 1996.
    The legs had been wrapped in plastic.

She is known as Fire Island Jane Doe and is one of eleven victims found along the remote Long Island highway. (Doe Network)

11/12 April 2011

"The decedents skull was recovered on April 12, 2011 off of Ocean Pkwy in Nassau County, NY, near a bird sanctuary." (CBS New York)

April 12, 2011, the victim's skull was found off of Ocean Parkway west of Tobay Beach in Nassau County. (Doe Network)

Adult White Female, pre-50
    Post mortem interval - 15 years
    Probable year of death - 1996

• Right lower leg has a 3-1/2" scar on the lateral mid leg area, a 1" linear scar on the lateral mid to lower leg and a 1/2" scar on the medial ankle.
    • The left leg has a 2" surgical scar with adjacent suture scars on the medial left ankle.
    • The decedent had red toenail polish on all toes.
    • The decedent may have had surgery on her left ankle.

Namus UP #9098

Doe Network 1019UFNY

Newsday Map

Shadowraith's Map

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast