Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
151UFNY.jpg
151UFNY_tub.jpg
151UFNY_pillow%20case.jpg
151UFNY_towel.jpg

l to r: 2 inch peach/heart tattoo on left breast; Rubbermaid container held torso of black female; floral pillowcase and red towel also found inside container

Hempstead Lake State Pk, Lakeview
Nassau County, NY

28 June 1997

West side of Lakeside Drive, 200 yards north of Peninsula Boulevard, Hempstead Lake State Park. -- Black female torso. Arms, head, and legs below the knee severed, found in green Rubbermaid container, with red towel and floral pillow sham, 16-30 years old.

She had an abdominal scar from a cesarean section and a tattoo of a peach in the shape of a heart with a bite taken out of it and two drips falling from its core on her left breast.

Dead up to three days.

"With no leads to the woman’s identity, the police published a picture of the approximately two-inch wide tattoo in a national tattoo magazine, in the hopes of finding the artist who did the work. They received a call from a man in Connecticut who claimed he remembered giving the tattoo to a woman.

The artist said he remembered the customer as a young black woman, about 18 or 19 years old, who was accompanied by two women, an aunt and a cousin. During the session, he also claimed she told him she was from either the Bronx or Long Island and that she was in Connecticut because having trouble with her boyfriend at the time. It is possible the woman had other tattoos on her arms or lower legs that the killer did not want found." (Doe Network)
“'They call her Peaches,'” Nassau County Medical Examiner Eric Smith says of his law enforcement colleagues, as he thumbs through photographs of unidentified bodies in the back room of the county morgue—some battered, swollen faces, others clay reproductions with glass eyes.

Her official name is U-037859772."

"A scar on the woman’s lower abdomen showed she had given birth by Cesarean."

"An autopsy revealed she had been dead no more than three days when she was found." (LI Press)

Doe Network 151UFNY

Shadowraith's Map

No sketch available
Not in Namus

Jones Beach State Park
Near Zach's Bay, east of Jones Beach Tower
Nassau County, NY

11 April, 2011

Found in a plastic bag less than 40 feet from Ocean Parkway -- 1.5 miles east of the Jones Beach tower.

"Police have confirmed that the latest set of bones found Monday morning at Jones Beach State Park are human remains.

Those remains, potentially those of a 9th victim, were discovered near Zach’s Bay at the park, which is about a mile and a half east of the Jones Beach water tower." (CBS New York)

"The blanketed body of the youngest victim, a girl no older than 32 months, has been connected to another of the victims: a woman whose partial remains were found seven miles to the west near Ocean Parkway on April 11, Suffolk County police officials said Tuesday.

They added that it was quite likely that the woman was the toddler’s mother." (NY Times)

"Both mother and daughter had on inexpensive jewelry." (NY Post)

"Her mother was found with two bracelets: one with X and O charms and the other with stones made to look like diamonds." (NY Post)

Newsday Map

Shadowraith's Map

gilgo4-popup.jpg

This case is featured on the America's Most Wanted website. Titled: Unknown Nassau County Jane Doe Killer

-----------------------------------

NY Detective Hopes 10 Year Case Gets Clues

For nearly a decade, Detective William Brosnan has been hoping to identify a slain woman whose torso was found in Nassau County, NY. Now, he's turning to you to find the answers he's been looking for.

LINK:

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=45307

Bumping. Doenetwork link posted above has an excellent, very clear photo of the tattoo.

I'm reposting here:

Hi Rachel & Josh here, some of you may have read we are partnering with Tricia & Websleuths on a docu-series covering 5 unsolved serial killer cases. LISK is one of them and we would like to work with websleuthers in helping to identify the Jane, John, and Toddler Does connected to the case. We definitely understand there's been a lot of time and energy put into this already by websleuthers and the community, we're hoping to inject new energy into identifying. We will have a access to wide television audience who in additional can hopefully help.

I'll be posting to the threads for the other identified, please don't be shy... contact us. We are looking for some lead websleuthers to work with us as well, please reach out. Already we've heard from a lot of you on LISK and other cases. It takes a village!

Best,
Rachel & Josh

I'm reposting here:

Hi Rachel & Josh here, some of you may have read we are partnering with Tricia & Websleuths on a docu-series covering 5 unsolved serial killer cases. LISK is one of them and we would like to work with websleuthers in helping to identify the Jane, John, and Toddler Does connected to the case. We definitely understand there's been a lot of time and energy put into this already by websleuthers and the community, we're hoping to inject new energy into identifying. We will have a access to wide television audience who in additional can hopefully help.

I'll be posting to the threads for the other identified, please don't be shy... contact us. We are looking for some lead websleuthers to work with us as well, please reach out. Already we've heard from a lot of you on LISK and other cases. It takes a village!

Best,
Rachel & Josh

This case is featured on the America's Most Wanted website. Titled: Unknown Nassau County Jane Doe Killer

-----------------------------------

NY Detective Hopes 10 Year Case Gets Clues

For nearly a decade, Detective William Brosnan has been hoping to identify a slain woman whose torso was found in Nassau County, NY. Now, he's turning to you to find the answers he's been looking for.

LINK:

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=45307

Hi Richard,

The AMW link no longer works, unfortunately; did you, by chance, save a copy of the episode? Also- do you remember whether the episode also explored the Cherries and Jessica Taylor cases (or whether it was only dedicated to Peaches)? Thanks so much for your help!

Rachel & Josh

I can't find either of them in Namus or Doenet. Have they not been entered?

Until I can find more information I'm going to assume the mother had the same basic characteristics as the other victims: petite, 18-35, working in the sex trade. If I don't find anything there, I'll expand the parameters.

I can't find either of them in Namus or Doenet. Have they not been entered?

Until I can find more information I'm going to assume the mother had the same basic characteristics as the other victims: petite, 18-35, working in the sex trade. If I don't find anything there, I'll expand the parameters.
Mother is not in Namus or the Doe Network. The child is in Namus. Namus UP #9704

Race and ethnicity are unmarked in Namus, though there has been speculation that mother and child might be Hispanic because of the gold jewelry worn by the child.

None of the identified victims (GB4, Jessica Taylor) were non-Caucasian or Hispanic.

I think this mother/daughter pair should be looked at as possibles to Victims #7 and #9

AMANDA AMGAD SALIB GARAS (Child) and SUZAN BOULES BESCKALES GERGES (Mother)

NCMC1078904c11.jpg
NCMC1078904a11.jpg

The presumption was that mother and daughter fled to Egypt. I wonder if anyone has ever spotted either of them in Egypt, or whether there are customs records or flight manifests to provide evidence that they actually did go to Egypt.

While Suzan's necklace doesn't appear to be of identical design to the bracelets, it is similar in style (i.e, gold colored and large).

The speculation that victims #7 and #9 might be Hispanic was based on to the jewelry. But a similar speculation could be made that they might be Middle Eastern.

Bayonne New Jersey is about 80 miles from Manorville, where the child's remains were found. (It is unclear where and when the mother's remains were found).

The child was estimated to have been there approximately one year when found in 2011. So a 2007 Date of Last Contact might be a little long. But I wouldn't rule them out based on that.

Amanda's age is just about right in comparison to the estimated age of the child (victim #7).

Yeah I got happy when I seen this. This is a good fine and worth looking into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail