1142 users online (205 members and 937 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    https://www.longislandpress.com/2016...each-killings/

Unidentified murder victim dubbed ‘Peaches’ Linked to Gilgo Beach
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Rachel and Josh try to uncover the identity of one of the unidentified bodies found on Long Island

http://www.aetv.com/shows/the-killin.../bonus-peaches

I've merged Peaches' thread with the Toddler's Mom/Jane Doe #3's thread. Hopefully, that will make this exciting new development easier to follow. It's a brain twister, for sure. But the implications could be far reaching.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Here's the news report. I hadn't seen it before the radio show, and nearly fell out of my chair when Rachel and Josh announced it on air.

Unidentified Murder Victim Dubbed ‘Peaches’ Linked to Gilgo Beach Killings
    By Timothy Bolger - Long Island Press
    December 13, 2016

[....]

Investigators revealed the link between Peaches and Baby Doe in a recently updated case file listed in NamUs, a federal database used to help identify Jane and John Does nationwide. The case file was updated following inquiries from Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills, filmmakers who produced The Killing Season, a docu-series about LISK and similar cases that recently aired on A&E. The duo, who produced a bonus video about Peaches in which they interviewed her tattoo artist, said they hope the new info will help both investigators and the Websleuths community crack the case.

“I think in so many ways this changes the case quite considerably,” said Zeman, who provided emails showing that he asked the Nassau medical examiners office to update NamUs with more information on Jane Doe No. 3 days before the case file was clarified. “While it provides some clarity, it also deepens the mystery of the Long Island Serial Killer case.”
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

It would be worth it to circulate this info in strip clubs & bars near clubs in CT. During the era this pair of UIDs were discovered, strip clubs were booming $$$ wise in that region (especially CT) & the mother might have had associations with those businesses. Someone might remember her tat. BTW some of the strip clubs in New England have a relaxed view of women picking up johns in or around them....so she might have worked the areas.

Someone on fb pointed out it seems the person responsible for the murder of these two UIDs could have been a long haul trucker with access to a refrigerated trailer. (Hence the tote, a good way to store something that might leak...& a tote can be dumped out of a rig's window.)
    Last edited by WyomingSkyAngel; 12-14-2016 at 12:44 AM.
    L'chaim!

Have anyone else notice the three letters in the leaf on the left of the peach? I wonder if the tattoo artist would remember what they meant. When you place something like initials on your body. You tend to talk about the reason behind them to the tattoo artisit while you are being tattooed.

Forgive me~~I'm still unsure if Peaches if Caucasian or of another race.

Assuming she is a Caucasian, I found a woman who went missing and has a sister with the nickname "Peach".

From the article....
    "If I ever see her again, I will tell her I won't judge her. I will just tell her Peach (Horne's family nickname) loves her."

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/S...ss-2805454.php

Her name is Bridget Lee Pendell. She sometimes goes by her former married name Williamson.

Her mother lives in NY with her daughter.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/1435/0/

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by meltruth View Post
    Have anyone else notice the three letters in the leaf on the left of the peach? I wonder if the tattoo artist would remember what they meant. When you place something like initials on your body. You tend to talk about the reason behind them to the tattoo artisit while you are being tattooed.
    I can't quite make out the letters.....what do you think they are?

*****UPDATE*****Murder Victim dubbed Peaches linked to LISK. Peaches is Mother of Unidentified Toddler found east of Cedar Beach on April 4, 2011! https://www.longislandpress.com/2016...each-killings/
    Last edited by ashburnkaren; 12-14-2016 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puggle View Post
    I can't quite make out the letters.....what do you think they are?
    I can make out the first two. The last one I am not completely sure about. TB. Last one maybe A.
    “Just as hope rings through laughter, it can also shine through tears.”~ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    https://www.longislandpress.com/2016...each-killings/

Unidentified murder victim dubbed ‘Peaches’ Linked to Gilgo Beach
    Thank you!! Great update. So glad to see this moving somewhere. Slowly, but surely, you will get your name back, Peaches.
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

Quote Originally Posted by meltruth View Post
    I can make out the first two. The last one I am not completely sure about. TB. Last one maybe A.
    I also thought 'B' in the middle... maybe a 'P' on the end? Not sure though, it's so hard to tell.
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

Quote Originally Posted by pineappleexpress View Post
    I know it's been reported in the media that way~~but the 2 rule outs on NAMUS are both Caucasian women.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    I know it's been reported in the media that way~~but the 2 rule outs on NAMUS are both Caucasian women.
    Question, per NAMUS profile, Peaches was only deceased a few days. Yet, the remains found were putrefied. That fast? TIA
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast