Canada - LE release photo of suspect wanted in Ajax harassment case

dotr

Reaction score
Very creepy and odd behaviour from this guy. And this is my hometown! Somebody find this guy.

http://www.680news.com/2015/06/23/durham-police-seek-man-suspected-of-harassing-ajax-couple/

"Police said that over the last few weeks someone has let the air out of the tires of an Ajax man’s car at his place of work.

There were also reported incidents of Vaseline being put on the door handles of the victim’s house and car. The front door of the house was also reportedly found to be wide open one morning when it had been closed and locked the night before.

Earlier this week, the victim reportedly spotted the suspect moving garbage cans to his front door and was able to take a photo of him before he took off in a car".

Makes me wonder exactly what the victim did to get this guy so pi$$ed off?

I’m quite certain someone will recognize this charming chap.

It could be something as benign as the victim making a comment under, say, a news article via Facebook account, that the suspect took umbrage with. As we know people list their hometowns, spouses and workplaces on their social media and it’s easy for any slightly unglued person to make quick work of finding anyone’s home address.

Thread title reads."Active Search". So for whom is LE searching? I might know him/her. Can't tell from the thread title.

Thread title reads."Active Search". So for whom is LE searching? I might know him/her. Can't tell from the thread title.

Sorry, really did not know how to frame thread title because suspect identity and motive are completely unknown.
LE are actively releasing pic. and information to the public in hopes that he will be identified.

http://www.durhamregion.com/news-st...fy-suspect-in-bizarre-harassment-of-ajax-man/

" The victim knows neither the identity of the suspect nor the origin of his hostility, said Durham police Sergeant Bill Calder. The incidents began in May, when on three occasions the victim found his car tires flattened while at work, and are now occurring at his home, he said.

The incidents are “definitely” unsettling for the victim, who managed to get a photo of the suspect on June 19, when he found the man placing garbage cans near his front door, said Sgt. Calder.

It’s unknown why the man began his campaign of intimidation or why he’s ramped it up by targeting the victim at home.

“We have no information as to why it’s even at this stage,” said Sgt. Calder. “Nothing leads to why they’re being harassed.”

Could he not just write a letter, sue him in court, or speak to him on the phone, etc.? I swear, some people need to get a life.

"Hi, honey, I'm home."
"Why are you so late today, sweetie?"
"Sorry. I had to go by ****'s work and let the air out of his car tires and then stop at his house and put some stolen license plates on his wife's car. I should have called you."

Could he not just write a letter, sue him in court, or speak to him on the phone, etc.? I swear, some people need to get a life.

"Hi, honey, I'm home."
"Why are you so late today, sweetie?"
"Sorry. I had to go by ****'s work and let the air out of his car tires and then stop at his house and put some stolen license plates on his wife's car. I should have called you."

Lol!
If he has a wife, wonder if she would turn him in?
Why would a stranger fixate on a couple like that, at their home and the man's workplace?

So weird and creepy! I'm sure someone from the area has to recognize him, there is no way that they can't, this picture is perfectly clear.
Too bad the couple didn't get a picture of his plates!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back