770 users online (93 members and 677 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IN - Larissa Sam, 23, Indianapolis, 21 June 2015

Larissa Sam - Larissa's Facbook Page

Family, friends worried about missing Indianapolis woman

INDIANAPOLIS - Family and friends need your help finding a missing woman.

Larissa Sam was last seen early Sunday morning. A friend tells WTHR her car was found with a flat tire and all of her belongings inside, including a purse, money and cell phone, with the SIM card missing.

Friends say she was due to pick up her four-year-old son on Sunday but never showed - which is something she's never done before.

http://www.wthr.com/story/29389669/f...anapolis-woman

Larissa was wearing this outfit the night she went missing
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Her next to the last Facebook posts says she is drinking moonshine and was posted at 1:07 am her time. I do not know if this contributed to her disappearance, but it is concerning to me.
    Last edited by perfectingpink; 06-23-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Here is a map showing where her car was found:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/22...a3be3208a209e5

This does not sound very good!

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

You can find her mom's facebook page through hers and she is posting lots of info.

It's concerning that she went missing 3 hours after posting her phone number on FB looking for a "texting buddy".

Otherwise her Facebook seems pretty innocuous. She seems to love her son and be a devoted mom.

I hope this turns out o.k. I always think the worst, but sometimes they actually show back up after being on some kind of a binge for a couple of weeks. I will think positive thoughts.

Yeah that really stood out for me when i looked at her facebook page. I really hope she just needed to get away and will get it touch soon.

Larissa was going to try out for American Idol, she is really good.

https://youtu.be/bBK858_y53I

Regardless of her posts on Facebook, the fact that her car, with all her bits and pieces in it, was found without her is terrifying. Been trying to think why her phone would be found without a sim card and I can't come up with any good reason why she herself would take just the card and not the phone. Which makes me think someone else took it, maybe to hide proof of texts etc. A card is easier to dispose of rather than a whole phone.

This is 45 mins away from me. Keeping a close eye.

Westside isn't the nicest area of town, but not the worst either.

Quote Originally Posted by spangled View Post
    Regardless of her posts on Facebook, the fact that her car, with all her bits and pieces in it, was found without her is terrifying. Been trying to think why her phone would be found without a sim card and I can't come up with any good reason why she herself would take just the card and not the phone. Which makes me think someone else took it, maybe to hide proof of texts etc. A card is easier to dispose of rather than a whole phone.
    Even without the card, the cell phone company could look up her records and see what numbers she was texting/calling last, correct?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast