IN IN - Larissa Sam, 23, Indianapolis, 21 June 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Larissa Sam - Larissa's Facbook Page

Family, friends worried about missing Indianapolis woman

INDIANAPOLIS - Family and friends need your help finding a missing woman.

Larissa Sam was last seen early Sunday morning. A friend tells WTHR her car was found with a flat tire and all of her belongings inside, including a purse, money and cell phone, with the SIM card missing.

Friends say she was due to pick up her four-year-old son on Sunday but never showed - which is something she's never done before.

http://www.wthr.com/story/29389669/friends-worried-about-missing-indianapolis-woman
8142634_G.jpg

Larissa was wearing this outfit the night she went missing

Her next to the last Facebook posts says she is drinking moonshine and was posted at 1:07 am her time. I do not know if this contributed to her disappearance, but it is concerning to me.

You can find her mom's facebook page through hers and she is posting lots of info.

It's concerning that she went missing 3 hours after posting her phone number on FB looking for a "texting buddy".

Otherwise her Facebook seems pretty innocuous. She seems to love her son and be a devoted mom.

I hope this turns out o.k. I always think the worst, but sometimes they actually show back up after being on some kind of a binge for a couple of weeks. I will think positive thoughts.

Yeah that really stood out for me when i looked at her facebook page. I really hope she just needed to get away and will get it touch soon.

Larissa was going to try out for American Idol, she is really good.

[video]https://youtu.be/bBK858_y53I[/video]

Regardless of her posts on Facebook, the fact that her car, with all her bits and pieces in it, was found without her is terrifying. Been trying to think why her phone would be found without a sim card and I can't come up with any good reason why she herself would take just the card and not the phone. Which makes me think someone else took it, maybe to hide proof of texts etc. A card is easier to dispose of rather than a whole phone.

Westside isn't the nicest area of town, but not the worst either.

Regardless of her posts on Facebook, the fact that her car, with all her bits and pieces in it, was found without her is terrifying. Been trying to think why her phone would be found without a sim card and I can't come up with any good reason why she herself would take just the card and not the phone. Which makes me think someone else took it, maybe to hide proof of texts etc. A card is easier to dispose of rather than a whole phone.

Even without the card, the cell phone company could look up her records and see what numbers she was texting/calling last, correct?

someone said they think they saw her in a car on the interstate the other day, she looked to be passed out, leaning on the window and hair was a mess...but never saw anymore about that or if the police followed up on that lead. its kinda scary the amount of young girls that are missing in Indiana lately. Praying for a good outcome. Wonder if they got the video tape from where her car was found, a neighbor saw a person running from the car on their home security tape.

I saw a news report that she was seen 3 days after she went missing in a Prius at an Indy gas station.

Ugh.

At the risk of sounding like Judgey McJudgey...quick PSA to women (and men) everywhere : QUIT GIVING YOUR INFORMATION OUT ON PUBLIC SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS. STOP TELLING STRANGERS WHERE YOU WILL BE AT WHAT TIME ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO ADVERTISE YOUR ACCESS TO DRUGS.

*sigh*

Larissa's SIM card being MIA means either she or a person involved in her disappearance thought the lack of one would keep LE from being able to trace Larissa's recent texts and calls. The ones that possibly led to her disappearance.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

After checking her FB out some more it seems that she is in a line of work that has the potential to turn dangerous/put her in the path of less-than-trustworthy people.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back