OK - Klan papers Pryor Creek with recruitment screed

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Pryor was in the news and on WS recently when two young men disappeared after attending Rocklahoma there.

Pryor Creek Times:

KKK papers Pryor with recruitment flyers, again

---
The flyer boldly issued a “warning for white Americans,” and boasted the name of the Northeastern Oklahoma Klavern of the Traditionalist American Knights of the KKK.
---
The literature, left in plastic baggies weighed down by marbles, was lengthy and cited numerous scripture passages.
---
much more at link above

Pryor was in the news and on WS recently when two young men disappeared after attending Rocklahoma there.

Pryor Creek Times:

KKK papers Pryor with recruitment flyers, again

much more at link above

From your link:

Do not come running to us for help when hose animals have kicked in your front door in the middle of the night and have raped and murdered your children! D

I already am fearful of clowns and balloon animals, but hose animals? No thankyouverymuch.

I know it is not a laughing matter, but I couldn't help it.

Sorry.

From your link:

I already am fearful of clowns and balloon animals, but hose animals? No thankyouverymuch.

I know it is not a laughing matter, but I couldn't help it.

Sorry.
Hose monster, yes, with a "wth?" caveat; but hose animal....the Northeastern Oklahoma Klavern of the Traditionalist American Knights of the KKK ("NEOKKTAKKKK"?? sounds like a fat man with rickets, sneezing) has surely been sucking down most-impure moonshine again, summoning up ridiculously hysterical images of feral hogs coupled with Dyson vacuum attachments. Nice job, Klannies, great to have it made even easier to ridicule your worthless asses.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back