GUILTY TN - Benjamin Shook for kidnapping, rape of 14yo girl, Surgoinsville, 2015

JenaTaoson

#findSaraNicoleGraham
Reaction score
http://wate.com/2015/06/24/amber-alert-issued-for-hawkins-county-girl-last-seen-with-sex-offender/

"An AMBER Alert has been activated for the Surgionsville Police Department for a 14-year-old Hawkins County girl who was last seen with a sex offender in North Carolina.

HCW left her Surgoinsville home on Monday at 10 p.m., according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Authorities say she was last seen at a Walmart in Marion, North Carolina on Tuesday morning wearing a flowery top and in the company of 41-year-old Benjamin ‘Ben’ Shook, a sex offender out of Georgia.

Investigators believe they may have been driving in a maroon colored 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac with Tennessee tag D6020D."

ETA: TBI # at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

It looks like Surgoinsville,TN to Marion,NC is about a 2 1/2 hour drive. If she was spotted at Walmart on June 23,Tuesday morning and the amber alert was just issued this morning, they're probably into SC or VA by now.

My guess is that they are heading to Georgia, since that is where he is from. The Amber Alert should be for all of the East Coast/Southeast.

Just found this:
http://www.timesnews.net/article/9088823/amber-alert-surgoinsville-teen-sought-with-convicted-sex-offender
From the article:
"Surgoinsville police chief James Hammonds told the Times-News Shook and W met online. W allegedly stole her step-father's vehicle and met Shook at an unknown location.

The two were allegedly caught on video together when she tried to use her step-father's credit card at the Marion, N.C. Walmart."

There are some pics on the web surfacing of the video shots of them in walmart together but I can't find a reputable news source with them so I can post. The shots of her look a bit different than the media pics. Her hair looks longer.

Hopefully he doesn't harm her and will let her go.

I think several of the news outlets have updated. Found this one with interview with her father:
http://www.wbir.com/story/news/2015/06/24/amber-alert-issued-in-surgoinsville-for-14-year-old-girl/29204073/
From the article it looks like LE believes they may be back in TN this morning as a ping from Shook's phone in Morristown (about an hour away from Surgoinsville). Also, her father believes they met through the app "kik" just like you predicted Slowbutsteady. Hoping she's able to get away or at least can convince him to return her to her family.

TENNESSEE—An AMBER Alert is in effect for a young Tennessee girl who authorities believe could be in North Carolina.

Police say HW was last seen leaving her Surgionsville, Tenn. home Monday around 10 p.m.
Surveillance photos spotted her at a Walmart in Marion, NC Tuesday morning wearing a flower top and in the company of 41-year-old Benjamin Shook.

Shook currently has an active warrant for failure to register as a sex offender out of Georgia. Authorities say the two may be in a 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Track with a Tennessee tag D-6020D.

Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-824-3463.

Ugh I hope she's found safe. She wants to look older in her fb. I wished kids would understand how dangerous meeting people through the Internet can be.

She looks like a 14 year old girl who wants to grow up too fast! Uuggghhhh! Just the kind of sweet girl that some sick old pervert will take advantage of. I hope she is found and she is safe. This guy needs to be locked up for a long, long time!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back