1093 users online (230 members and 863 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Rayna Ramirez, 17, Canyon City, 17 June 2015

Rayna Ramirez

Friends, Family Searching for Missing Teen
    Friends and family are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing Canyon Country teen.
    Rayna Ramirez, 17, of Canyon Country, went missing from her home on June 17, said Ramirez’s friend Julia Rodriguez, adding that a missing person report has been filed.

She was last seen having an argument with her boyfriend in a black Ford Crown Victoria at her home, Rodriguez said.

“Everyone has been contacting her but she’s not replying to anyone,” Rodriguez said.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    They are listing her as a runaway, but when reading this article my cockles went up when I saw:

“It appears she probably went missing with her boyfriend,” Cambra said, adding that as of Wednesday she had not returned home.

Ramirez’ boyfriend has had a small amount of contact with his family but she has not contacted hers, Cambra said.

http://scvnews.com/2015/06/24/friend...-missing-teen/

here's her fb
    https://www.facebook.com/raynaaaa14

with a much clearer view of her bf's face in her profile picture

I hope that is allowed to post her fb?

I always see people's fb listed on other threads so I assume so? If not I am sorry.

I won't post her bf's fb just in case. I am trying to read the rules about it here but I am not sure.

MSM link for the above. It seems like the boyfriend is also at large?

http://www.hometownstation.com/santa...ry-teen-154746

Where does it say the bf is at large in that article? I can't see it?

In the article above that GigTu posted there are lots of interesting comments that have been left on it.

Why must people engage in worthless comment fights?
    I am embarrassed for both families. Flinging virtual feces at each other is poor form.

It is strange.

Something else I find a bit strange is about half an hour or an hour ago I went to that article and read some of the comments.
    The very last comment on the article leaves a link to a fb page of someone who had left previous comments on the article. At that time I clicked the link and it worked and went to the fb page they linked. Just now I was looking at the article again and decided to look at the fb link that was left in the comment one last time - but this time it brought up a fb profile that isn't working now. It seems to be deactivated now or something. hmm. Did any one else see that? I'm sure that means nothing I just found it kind of odd and wondered if anyone else saw that.

Sorry I didn't use the link.
    Certainly a very outspoken group!
    I hope all ends well.

Quote Originally Posted by LillyP View Post
    Where does it say the bf is at large in that article? I can't see it?

In the article above that GigTu posted there are lots of interesting comments that have been left on it.
    I hadn't seen everyones comments when I posted last night. GigTu's link clears it up somewhat - the bf has had some contact with his family so I suppose that is why he is not listed as missing also, but then I assume he is not telling anyone where he is and they aren't bothering to get pings on him?

I don't see how LE can term this non-risk or runaway when they were last seen arguing, her social media has stopped, and she is not contacting anyone.

Thank you for the FB link, it is OK to post.

What a bunch of drama, wow. I fear Rayna is being pushed further away by all this. I hope she's ok, wherever she is.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    http://www.hometownstation.com/santa...y-teens-154989
    Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station detectives and worried families are continuing to search for two teens who went missing together nearly two weeks ago.

My son said they’re safe and running away,” Jennifer Ramos said. “These are two kids — young and in love — and they think they can take the world.”

“I just want my daughter back home. When she turns 18, if she chooses, she can leave,” said Carmen Nehme, Ramirez’ mother. “I want to know if my daughter is safe and okay. I want her to tell me the truth about what’s going on.”

Do we know when her birthday is?

That's great, I hope she stays put, and safe...

Glad she is safe!