1200 users online (214 members and 986 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bristol Palin Pregnant Again

I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you," she wrote in her blog post. "But please respect Tripp's and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy.
    http://my.xfinity.com/articles/enter...50625/b670640/
    ~ VICE journalist Tim Pool
    Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.

I know a lot of women who start trying to get pregnant approaching the wedding, but I think in her case they got engaged because she was pregnant. I guess.?

She isnt good at following her own advice about birth control, is she?

Just her attitude when making this announcement speaks volumes. Just another person who is famous for nothing if you ask me.
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Hypocrisy at its finest. Go away Palin clan!

Have to wonder, why is this in the celebrity forum?

Great role model. She should give back the money she made as a safe sex spokeswoman.

What a way to announce a pregnancy! And talk about starting out on a negative vibe. "I'm a disappointment to my family. Don't lecture me." Wow

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Can't the Palins just go away? Hypocrites. All of them.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Who’s The Daddy? Father Of Bristol Palin’s New Baby Revealed — Her Most Shocking Secret Yet!

Posted on Jun 25, 2015 @ 15:18PM

When Bristol Palin announced Thursday afternoon that she is pregnant, she neglected to mention who is the father of her baby-to-be. But RadarOnline.com can reveal the identity of her new baby daddy: her ex-fiancé Dakota Meyer! ...

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...zergnet_588814

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Who’s The Daddy? Father Of Bristol Palin’s New Baby Revealed — Her Most Shocking Secret Yet!

Posted on Jun 25, 2015 @ 15:18PM

When Bristol Palin announced Thursday afternoon that she is pregnant, she neglected to mention who is the father of her baby-to-be. But RadarOnline.com can reveal the identity of her new baby daddy: her ex-fiancé Dakota Meyer! ...

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...zergnet_588814
    Frankly, I don't find them credible.
    They are trying to pass that off as "shocking?" Wouldn't it be shocking if father was somebody else, and that's why the marriage didn't take place?
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu14 View Post
    Great role model. She should give back the money she made as a safe sex spokeswoman.
    Abstinence spokesperson. Not safe sex. Although it doesn't seem she knows much about either safe sex or abstinence.
    Just my opinion

I'll be on the lookout for a more reliable source about the baby's father. Maybe Bristol just wants children without the commitment to marriage. She seems very immature and lacks good judgment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wom...epressing.html

‘I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you,’ she adds.

Cue muted congratulations.
    Also this tweet:

Congrats to Bristol Palin on her second immaculate conception!

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Idk who Bristol Palin is but I think I can hazard a guess. All I wanted to say is they are actually named Bristol lololo They do sound like a bit of a tit too!! Haha sorry, couldn't help myself

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Frankly, I don't find them credible.
    They are trying to pass that off as "shocking?" Wouldn't it be shocking if father was somebody else, and that's why the marriage didn't take place?
    ITA. This was my first thought: They broke up because she was pregnant by someone other than her fiancé. Perhaps she practiced abstinence with him and made a poor decision to have sex with someone else while engaged. IIRC, MSM made a big deal about the Palins being involved in a brawl at a cookout earlier this year, and Bristol was intoxicated and fell. Perhaps, like many of us, she doesn't make the best decisions while drinking...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast