Bristol Palin Pregnant Again

I know a lot of women who start trying to get pregnant approaching the wedding, but I think in her case they got engaged because she was pregnant. I guess.?

Just her attitude when making this announcement speaks volumes. Just another person who is famous for nothing if you ask me.

Hypocrisy at its finest. Go away Palin clan!

Have to wonder, why is this in the celebrity forum?

Great role model. She should give back the money she made as a safe sex spokeswoman.

What a way to announce a pregnancy! And talk about starting out on a negative vibe. "I'm a disappointment to my family. Don't lecture me." Wow

Can't the Palins just go away? Hypocrites. All of them.

Who’s The Daddy? Father Of Bristol Palin’s New Baby Revealed — Her Most Shocking Secret Yet!

Posted on Jun 25, 2015 @ 15:18PM

When Bristol Palin announced Thursday afternoon that she is pregnant, she neglected to mention who is the father of her baby-to-be. But RadarOnline.com can reveal the identity of her new baby daddy: her ex-fiancé Dakota Meyer! ...

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...m_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_588814

Who’s The Daddy? Father Of Bristol Palin’s New Baby Revealed — Her Most Shocking Secret Yet!

Posted on Jun 25, 2015 @ 15:18PM

When Bristol Palin announced Thursday afternoon that she is pregnant, she neglected to mention who is the father of her baby-to-be. But RadarOnline.com can reveal the identity of her new baby daddy: her ex-fiancé Dakota Meyer! ...

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...m_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_588814
Frankly, I don't find them credible.
They are trying to pass that off as "shocking?" Wouldn't it be shocking if father was somebody else, and that's why the marriage didn't take place?

Great role model. She should give back the money she made as a safe sex spokeswoman.

Abstinence spokesperson. Not safe sex. Although it doesn't seem she knows much about either safe sex or abstinence.

I'll be on the lookout for a more reliable source about the baby's father. Maybe Bristol just wants children without the commitment to marriage. She seems very immature and lacks good judgment. :moo:

Idk who Bristol Palin is but I think I can hazard a guess. All I wanted to say is they are actually named Bristol lololo They do sound like a bit of a tit too!! Haha sorry, couldn't help myself

:floorlaugh:

Frankly, I don't find them credible.
They are trying to pass that off as "shocking?" Wouldn't it be shocking if father was somebody else, and that's why the marriage didn't take place?

ITA. This was my first thought: They broke up because she was pregnant by someone other than her fiancé. Perhaps she practiced abstinence with him and made a poor decision to have sex with someone else while engaged. IIRC, MSM made a big deal about the Palins being involved in a brawl at a cookout earlier this year, and Bristol was intoxicated and fell. Perhaps, like many of us, she doesn't make the best decisions while drinking...

How far along is she? She only knew her ex-fiancé for a short time before they became engaged.

Maybe Levi (Tripp's daddy) is the new one's daddy? I know, I know, that was terrible of me....

Sarah Palin scares the heck out of me. I wouldn't want her for a MIL. Maybe that is why the fiance couldn't get away fast enough?

JMO

Not a fan of the Palin family (at all) but I just wanted to add that it wasn't just Bristol that was remiss in practicing safe sex. I assume there was a man involved who also bears some responsibility.

Not a fan of the Palin family (at all) but I just wanted to add that it wasn't just Bristol that was remiss in practicing safe sex. I assume there was a man involved who also bears some responsibility.

Did he go out making thousands of dollars for abstinence talks?

"Bristol Palin later became a paid spokeswoman advocating abstinence and warning against teenage pregnancies."

http://www.syracuse.com/entertainme...palin_says_shes_pregnant_for_second_time.html

Did he go out making thousands of dollars for abstinence talks?

"Bristol Palin later became a paid spokeswoman advocating abstinence and warning against teenage pregnancies."

http://www.syracuse.com/entertainme...palin_says_shes_pregnant_for_second_time.html

Honestly I have no idea what he or she did previously. It appears as though what he/she did now was have unprotected sex.
My point was simply that it's not ONLY a woman's responsibility to prevent pregnancy. Obviously, both partners bear responsibility for their own actions. I deal with teenage mothers on a regular basis in my line of work. In many of those cases the baby's father is not involved. It's just MOO that boys/men need to understand that they are ALSO are responsible for bringing children into this world (and should wear protection if they don't want a child or an STD).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back