726 users online (101 members and 625 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Websleuths Post of the Day The latest

WELCOME TO THE WEBSLEUTHS POST OF THE DAY

A couple of days to wander through Websleuths for a nomination.

Tell you what everyone who nominates a post gets a BRAND NEW CAR...and that's a total lie. You know that right?

Say thanks to our wonderful members by nominating them for the Websleuths Post of the day and WIN A BRAND NEW CAR...lying again here.

Go ahead and start up, nominate your favorite post.

Have a fun and safe week.

Hope you win a BRAND NEW CAR somewhere.

Tricia
    Last edited by Tricia; 07-02-2015 at 03:33 AM.

http://www.citynews.ca/2015/06/29/in...for-prisoners/

In search for 'prince charming,' Luka Magnotta joins dating site for prisoners

Luka Rocco Magnotta, The convicted killer, whose crimes made headlines around the world, has joined a matchmaking website for inmates. His profile was posted Sunday on Canadian Inmates Connect Inc., a website that tries to hook up lonesome convicts - some behind bars for violent offences like first-degree murder - with people on the street. THE CANADIAN PRESS/HO-Canadian Inmates Connect Inc.

“Seeking single white male, 28 – 38 years of age, white and in shape,” reads a blurb the website’s founder says was written by Magnotta himself.

“One who is loyal, preferably educated, financially and emotionally stable for a long term committed relationship. If you think you could be my prince charming, send me a detailed letter with at least 2 photos.”

The profile features two photos of the former stripper and prostitute, who was convicted in December of first-degree murder for the 2012 Montreal killing and dismemberment of university student Jun Lin.

In both images, Magnotta is wearing an unbuttoned white dress shirt.

Magnotta, who’s serving a life sentence, lists his expected release date as 2037. He describes himself as a “single white male, 33, 5’11” and 175 lbs with dark hair and blue eyes.”

Sorry, I'm nominating myself for posting this and not winning a pretty car.
    Thank you!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...3#post11891603

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    I've been at other threads for a few days. Have the Duggars made any type of statement since Scotus other than " pray for our nation '' ? TIA

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    You are all on the edge of your seats I know well don't fall off because the Websleuths Post of the Day winner is RIGHT HERE