1054 users online (242 members and 812 guests)  

Websleuths News

SC - Amazing Grace: Obama's Clementa Pinckney call of faith

This:

Very nice
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

So beautiful. I have always loved "Amazing Grace".

Powerful. I love churches that have black members. They are so intense with the participation of people. Love it

I had a good cry over this one - a gooooodddddd cry. Personally, I'm very proud to have Mr. Obama as our president today. That was ...amazing lol

Quote Originally Posted by twocuriouscats View Post
    I had a good cry over this one - a gooooodddddd cry. Personally, I'm very proud to have Mr. Obama as our president today. That was ...amazing lol
    Me too on the teary-eyes.

I love the way he emphasised the word "United" in United States of America at the end.

OT - I had a dream last night in which I was having a chat with Obama. Can't for the life of me remember what was said. I think I did invite him to Tasmania though, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by twocuriouscats View Post
    Same here. And then I called my husband in and we both cried as I watched it again!

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Powerful. I love churches that have black members. They are so intense with the participation of people. Love it
    If this is a dupe post i apologize. I have been researching the AME church and have found one two hours away. If they will let me join my partner has agreed to take me every two weeks. So uplifting, so powerful, so full of God and so full of good people.