SC - Amazing Grace: Obama's Clementa Pinckney call of faith

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
This:

[video=youtube;WmRAxJIa0u8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmRAxJIa0u8[/video]

So beautiful. I have always loved "Amazing Grace".

Powerful. I love churches that have black members. They are so intense with the participation of people. Love it

I had a good cry over this one - a gooooodddddd cry. Personally, I'm very proud to have Mr. Obama as our president today. That was ...amazing lol

I love the way he emphasised the word "United" in United States of America at the end.

OT - I had a dream last night in which I was having a chat with Obama. Can't for the life of me remember what was said. I think I did invite him to Tasmania though, lol.

I had a good cry over this one - a gooooodddddd cry. Personally, I'm very proud to have Mr. Obama as our president today. That was ...amazing lol

Same here. And then I called my husband in and we both cried as I watched it again!

Powerful. I love churches that have black members. They are so intense with the participation of people. Love it

If this is a dupe post i apologize. I have been researching the AME church and have found one two hours away. If they will let me join my partner has agreed to take me every two weeks. So uplifting, so powerful, so full of God and so full of good people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back