690 users online (92 members and 598 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #2 *V. Doan guilty*

Carrie's thread is locked, just wanted to say
    that my thoughts and prayers are with Carrie, her family and friends today.

http://www.findcarrieculberson.com/

Never Forgotten.

fourboys

Quote Originally Posted by fourboys
    Carrie's thread is locked, just wanted to say
    that my thoughts and prayers are with Carrie, her family and friends today.

http://www.findcarrieculberson.com/

Never Forgotten.

fourboys

Why is Carrie's thread locked? I wish her killer would say what he did with her.
    Of course he is still denying that he did anything to her. My heart goes out to Carrie's mom and sister. I don't know how they keep going year after year not knowing where Carrie is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    Why is Carrie's thread locked?

Because too many of her killer's supporters were causing arguments on that thread.

Prayers for Carrie and her family.

Carrie is still missing, could her thread be opened for updates
    and prayers only? I'd like to post some links of the 9yr anniversary.
    fourboys

Quote Originally Posted by fourboys
    Carrie is still missing, could her thread be opened for updates
    and prayers only? I'd like to post some links of the 9yr anniversary.
    fourboys
    Why don't you go ahead and post the updates here? Or contact a mod and request they open the thread now. Sometimes they will do that if there is updates.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Just heard on my local news that Tracey Baker has been released from prison today. He is on parole for one year.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I used to live in Ohio and am familiar with this case. I am so very glad that Vince and Tracey were held accountable. However, I also think that their father was involved. In any case, I don't believe that Vince will ever reveal what happened to Carrie.

God bless her mother and family. I know that it must be hard not being able to give your daughter a decent burial.

One of the men tied to one of the most infamous murder cases in Tri-state history is now out of jail.

Baker, who completed his eight-year sentence Tuesday, is the half-brother of is Vincent Doan.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/...culberson.html

I just watched the A&E special last night on this case, i remember when it happened, carrie and i are the same age , i feel so bad for her family and wish her body would be found...

Bumping for carrie. It will be 10 years the 28th. My prayers to her family.

(((Carrie))) and (((Her family and friends))).

You will never be forgotten.

xo

Ang

Bump...

Bumping for carrie....

I was living in the Cincinnati area when this case was going on. I don't believe that Carrie will ever be found. This clan is quite a scary bunch. Vince is right where he belongs. I only wish that the father had gone to jail along with Vince and Tracy. IMO the father helped after the murder.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    I was living in the Cincinnati area when this case was going on. I don't believe that Carrie will ever be found. This clan is quite a scary bunch. Vince is right where he belongs. I only wish that the father had gone to jail along with Vince and Tracy. IMO the father helped after the murder.
    I agree.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast