752 users online (158 members and 594 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

WA - Victor Vasquez, 68, & Hank Eisses, 49, murdered, Bellingham, 26 Aug 2005

A man, claiming to be an FBI agent, is suspected of shooting and killing two registered sex offenders between Friday night and early Saturday morning at their home in Bellingham.

The double murder was reported to Bellingham police around 3:10 a.m. Saturday by the two men's roommate, officers said. He had last seen his roommates around 9 p.m. Friday and found their bodies upon returning home to the 2800 block of Northwest Avenue, police said.

Investigators said they suspect a man seen by the roommate and neighbors at the home may have had something to do with the slayings or have information about the incident.

The suspect spent about two hours at the home after he told the occupants he was a member of the FBI, officers said. The suspect also discussed the three occupants' status as Level 3 registered sex offenders and reportedly told one of the men that he was on an Internet Web site "hit list."
    http://www.skagitvalleyherald.com/ar...ews/news03.txt
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    A man, claiming to be an FBI agent, is suspected of shooting and killing two registered sex offenders between Friday night and early Saturday morning at their home in Bellingham.

The double murder was reported to Bellingham police around 3:10 a.m. Saturday by the two men's roommate, officers said. He had last seen his roommates around 9 p.m. Friday and found their bodies upon returning home to the 2800 block of Northwest Avenue, police said.

Investigators said they suspect a man seen by the roommate and neighbors at the home may have had something to do with the slayings or have information about the incident.

The suspect spent about two hours at the home after he told the occupants he was a member of the FBI, officers said. The suspect also discussed the three occupants' status as Level 3 registered sex offenders and reportedly told one of the men that he was on an Internet Web site "hit list."
    http://www.skagitvalleyherald.com/ar...ews/news03.txt

Internet Hit List???????? I have never heard of an internet hit list before have you??

Maybe this guy is the owner of the site?

Ocean
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

This sounds like the initial story. I have a feeling there will a lot more to come. The FBI/internet hit list is obviously made up. It will be interesting to see who made the story up- that is probably who the killer is.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

He is described as a white male in his late 40s, about 5 feet 9 inches to 6 feet tall and weighing 190 pounds.

He was last seen Friday night at the residence by neighbors and a roommate of the two men.

The roommate left the house Friday night and returned early Saturday to find the men dead.

The suspect reportedly arrived at the house Friday night wearing a black baseball cap with an F-B-I insignia on the front and a blue jump suit with a white stripe down the legs. Police say the suspect is not a federal agent.
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/4906789/detail.html

The suspect is not an FBI agent, Ambrose said.

The man presented himself to the three roommates as a member of the FBI and said he wanted to talk to them about their Level III sex offender status, according to police.

The fake FBI agent told the roommates that one of them was on a “hit list” on an Internet site, according to the police. The roommate who reported the deaths left while the FBI imposter was still there, Ambrose said.

Ambrose would not confirm which roommates, if any, are registered sex offenders. But Sheryl Craig, a block watch captain, said neighbors previously received sex offender notices about all three residents from law enforcement.
    http://www.bellinghamherald.com/apps.../NEWS/50827007

Looks like I was wrong. I was thinking the roommate told the story about the FBI agent/Internet hit site. But it looks like the neighbors apparently saw this suspect also. There is a sketch of the suspect at the above article.

The roommate who reported the deaths left about 9 p.m. while the FBI imposter was still there, police Lt. Craige Ambrose said previously. He found the bodies when he returned about 3 a.m. Saturday, police said.

Neighbors said the suspect stayed at the house for approximately two hours, according to police.
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...layings29.html

Police in Bellingham, Wash., are investigating whether a man posing as an FBI agent killed two sex offenders living in a halfway house.

Police identified the two men who were shot and killed early Saturday morning as Hank Eisses, 49, and Victor Vasquez, 68. Both men were convicted child rapists.

Eisses and Vasquez lived in what neighbors said was a halfway house for Level 3 sex offenders that community residents had fought against when it was proposed more than three years ago.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter...1077310&page=1

Cool

Ummm, I know we're not supposed to believe in vigilante justice , but can I just say it couldn't have happened to two nicer POS's??? The world is now rid of two more ******* child rapists, this imposter did us a favor!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Child Sex offenders?? ahhhhhhhh I'll say a prayer for them that they'll forever spend ETERNITY IN HELL..... is that good enough?

I wish there were more imposters.

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK
    Ummm, I know we're not supposed to believe in vigilante justice , but can I just say it couldn't have happened to two nicer POS's??? The world is now rid of two more ******* child rapists, this imposter did us a favor!
    LOL, I wasn't going to be the one to say it..................but I wondered if they should be looking so hard for this guy.

Talking

Up here in Washington, if we can't run them off we..................

Cheers!

You guys are scary........................!
    www.findmadeleine.com

I just keep thinking it's a shame the third sex offender in the house got away. Something else that bothers me is that if this man gets caught he will probably do more time than the child rapists that he killed.

Last Friday night, a man claiming to be an FBI agent dropped in on three Level 3 sex offenders living together, supposedly to warn them of an Internet "hit list" targeting sex offenders.

The man was not an FBI agent, but he might have been enforcing a hit list of his own creation.

The killings also highlight a potential problem about Washington’s 1990 law requiring sex offenders to register their addresses so the public can keep track of them.

Bellingham Police Chief Randall Carroll said it is too early to conclude that Hank Eisses, 49, and Victor Vasquez, 68, were killed because they were sex offenders.

But Carroll noted that their address - and descriptions of their crimes - were posted on the city’s Web site, and if someone used that information to target Eisses and Vasquez, it could have a broad impact.

"Certainly if sex offenders were targeted and attacked because of their offense, the Legislature could decide they could repeal our sex-offender notification law," Carroll said.

Eisses owned the house where the killings took place and had rented rooms for the past three years to Vasquez and James Russell, 42.
    http://www.columbiatribune.com/2005/...901News023.asp

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast