1079 users online (269 members and 810 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

OH - Michelle Hadsell, 21, Delaware County, 26 Aug 2005

A 21 year old Delaware County woman is missing and the local sheriff is looking for her, and her husband, who's a person of interest in the case.

Michelle Hadsell has been missing since Friday afternoon.

He father Bob Tallman was checking phone messages when he heard one from Michelle.

He said it sounded like she was struggling on the other end and tried to dial 9-1-1.

Tallman called for help, rushed home and began looking for Michelle.

Her parents say Michelle's estranged husband Wesley attacked her last week and he was just indicted for rape, kidnapping and felonious assault.

That's why they believe Wesley is behind her disappearance.

http://www.wbns10tv.com/Global/story...7&nav=LUERdpoE

__________________________________________________ __________

Yet another significant other --estranged or not estranged -- suspected.
    We need to start a forum or website just for these cases!!

21-year-old Michelle Hadsell

Hey there, well I'm glad I found this site...First of all, I used to date this girl back in middle school, she was my first real girlfriend were still good friends, and we went to high school together and hang out as well. When I found out that she was missing, I didn't know what to do, I tried to find out as much information that I could about her and whats going on. I know some of you may not believe who I say I am, but this isn't something to lie about. This is a dear friend to me. The last time I talked to her was before she got married, and I asked her jokingly, "so...do you gotta boyfriend?" And she said "As a matter a fact I'm engaged and getting married soon..." I told her congratulations and all that good stuff...She was happy about getting married. I don't know what to do...I really don't know what I'll do if she never comes back....If anyone has any suggestions or updates please let me know....I'll be checking this forum daily to see if anyone has posted anything new. Thanks for your support friends

Jordan H.

Lewis Center, Ohio 43035
    qwertycvbnoob@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ex7r3m3r
    Hey there, well I'm glad I found this site...First of all, I used to date this girl back in middle school, she was my first real girlfriend were still good friends, and we went to high school together and hang out as well. When I found out that she was missing, I didn't know what to do, I tried to find out as much information that I could about her and whats going on. I know some of you may not believe who I say I am, but this isn't something to lie about. This is a dear friend to me. The last time I talked to her was before she got married, and I asked her jokingly, "so...do you gotta boyfriend?" And she said "As a matter a fact I'm engaged and getting married soon..." I told her congratulations and all that good stuff...She was happy about getting married. I don't know what to do...I really don't know what I'll do if she never comes back....If anyone has any suggestions or updates please let me know....I'll be checking this forum daily to see if anyone has posted anything new. Thanks for your support friends

Jordan H.

Lewis Center, Ohio 43035
    qwertycvbnoob@yahoo.com
    Hello Jordan.
    I remember you. I stumbled across this forum by accident. I thank evryone for their concerns and thoughts. I won't be monitoring this forum and will respond to emails sparatically. She still isn't home and is NOT voluntarily with him. There is now up to a $50,000 reward for information leading to her recovery. Please go to : www.stopcrime.org/pdf/MichelleHadsell.pdf
    http://www.stopcrime.org/missing.asp?page=1
    for the poster. I ask that this site or poster be sent to anybody having friends or relatives in or around the Virginia Beach / Richmond Va. area.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bob Tallman (Michelle's father)
    bobt6329@columbus.rr.com

My thoughts and prayers are with Michelle and your whole family and friends. I pray that she comes home safe.

Thank you. We need them at these times.

Bob Tallman, thank you for stopping in. I understood from the media articles that she wasn't with him voluntarily. I run her name every day hoping to find that they have been sighted again, or better yet that she has been safely located. I know your family is very concerned, and my thoughts are with you at this time.
    Please stop by anytime. Either to vent or to keep us up to date.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I truely thank everyone here for there thoughts, prayers, and support. Yes, she is back with us. She is doing well and we now are dealing with any aftermath of the ordeal. I'm sorry but that is all of the deatail that I can provide at this time. Thanks again.
    - Bob Tallman-

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Tallman
    I truely thank everyone here for there thoughts, prayers, and support. Yes, she is back with us. She is doing well and we now are dealing with any aftermath of the ordeal. I'm sorry but that is all of the deatail that I can provide at this time. Thanks again.
    - Bob Tallman-
    Bob the fact that she is alive, safe and doing well is all we need to know. Thank you for letting us know. My thoughts have been and continue to with your family, because I know it is not over for you yet.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Tallman
    - Bob Tallman-
    Bob, Monica, Jeff, Michelle:

I'm so glad to hear that she is now back home, where she is safe and with you guys who love her very much. I'm happy that it all went for the better and that she is not in harms way anymore. I hope you can get through of all this the best ways that you can. I only hope to hear good news from here on out.

Sincerely,
    Jordan Holmberg