1072 users online (177 members and 895 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

UK - Nicola Vine, 32, Warrington, Cheshire, 26 June 2015

Nicola Vine

Search continues for missing 32-year-old woman

THE search is still ongoing to find a 32-year-old woman who has been missing since Friday.

Nicola Vine, who is from the Appleton area, was reported missing by her concerned family at 3.40pm on June 26.

It was previously reported that she was last seen earlier that day in Stockton Heath but police have now confirmed that the last sighting of Nicola was in Appleton Thorn.

This behaviour has been described as out of character for Nicola.

Police are becoming increasingly concerned for her safety and extensive enquiries have been ongoing in the area and further afield as Nicola is believed to have links to Merseyside.

Police are now appealing to the public to help find Nicola, who is described as around 5 2, slim build with olive skin.

She has long, dark hair and was last seen wearing black leggings, black leather jacket and pink ballet pumps.

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/...medium=twitter
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

My home town this. Who was she last seen with? On her own or with somebody? Did she go and meet someone? Is her phone on or off? Not many details to go on. So she's been missing for 2 days now and hasn't been in any contact with family or friends since Friday? Doesn't sound good. Especially if it's out of character for her. Hope she's found safe and well.

I grew up in Appleton, didn't ever expect to see it on Websleuths.

We need more details. Connections to Merseyside could be carefully worded to refer to a drug link (or be completely innocuous, I know).

@NatalieLouiseXx Have you found her on social media? I'm getting nowhere.

No I can't find her on Facebook or Twitter..

I'm getting nowhere either. Can't believe she's not on SM.

Frustrated! If she was last seen on Arley Road was she walking? Could she have got a ride from a lorry driver, the distribution park is there, and it's right on the M56.

Social media - does she use a different name? Where does she work? Does she have a connection to Thorn Cross Prison? https://www.justice.gov.uk/contacts/...er/thorn-cross

According to comments on Cheshire Police's FB page the police are very actively searching for her in the Arley & Antrobus areas (dogs, house-to-house, helicopter). It looks very rural (& pretty) around there - I wonder where she was walking to?
    Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 00.04.47.jpg

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...ce-say-9542111

Cheshire police are continuing to appeal for information on Nicola Vine, 32, who is from Warrington but also has links to Merseyside.
    ADVERTISING

The force say there is believed to have been a sighting of Nicola on Friday at about 3.10pm in the Arley Road area of Warrington.

She was reported missing by family members at 3.40pm that day.

Police say the behaviour is out of character and they are becoming increasingly concerned for her safety.

Nicola is described as about five foot two inches tall, of slim build and with olive skin.

She has long, dark hair and was last seen wearing black leggings, a black and white striped top, black leather jacket and pink ballet pumps.

Chief Inspector Pete Shaw said: “Extensive enquiries are currently being carried out to trace Nicola.

“We are concerned for Nicola’s welfare as this is completely out of character for her to not be in touch with any family or friends.

“We have numerous resources committed with the search and we are appealing to anyone who has seen Nicola or anyone matching her description to come forward.

“We are also urging anyone who has any information regarding her current whereabouts to get in touch.

“We are also appealing for Nicola herself to make contact with us and let us know she is OK.”

WRT SM all I've found is a tweet from a friend of a friend that indicates there is good reason to worry. I'm stumped on Nicola's SM accounts.

I do wonder if we are looking at a potential suicide rather than an abduction.

I do hope Nicola is found safe.

She's a mum as well.. Apparently vulnerable according to a tweet I've found. Im also thinking suicide over an abduction.
    Last edited by NatalieLouiseXx; 06-29-2015 at 10:22 AM.

A commenter on one of the police threads on FB said that she was living with someone. Has this been confirmed? If so, was it him that reported her missing?

I've read that she'd recently become a grandma too

Cheshire Police have had a report of a sudden death in Antrobus believed to be missing Nicola Vine. Death not being treated as suspicious. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix70 View Post
    Cheshire Police have had a report of a sudden death in Antrobus believed to be missing Nicola Vine. Death not being treated as suspicious. RIP
    Oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by mrazda71 View Post
    I've read that she'd recently become a grandma too
    At 32? Wow, she does not look like one at all.

RIP if it turns out to be her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast