1283 users online (213 members and 1070 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78
Results 1,156 to 1,164 of 1164
    Quote Originally Posted by ELOCsoul View Post
    I've kept relatively silent about this, and it appears that someone has shown a touch of their true colors. I have publicly supported Joy's work many, many times over the years. For years I have willing sent her information that I uncovered, very rarely getting information in return. I did this against the advice of several "friends" that I have met on this journey to find out what happened to Jacob Wetterling on October 22, 1989.

And that's the key, always has been for me - Jacob Wetterling. I don't like to talk about myself, I don't claim to be from the area, I don't portend to have an inside track on the investigation. I've been an open book from the beginning.

For these very reasons, I'm not going to seek to get into a shoving match with someone who finds fault in the book. I'm very proud of the work that I've done, and I glad to have done it for the right reasons. I leave it to others to judge for themselves.

Joy has accused me, privately, of doing many things that are not true - I will not go into them here, but I will assertively address any and all issues that are made public. The errors that Joy pointed out in the book had to do with Amy's age at the time of the abduction, the spelling of Jeanna North's name in the brief mention in the book, and the billboard in Paynesville. I relied on articles for this information, and apologize for those errors, although I do consider them immaterial to the case.

I've attached a statement that I sent out to some folks back in April of this year. This was in response to questions that were raised about the book on one of the news radio websites.

I appreciate the overwhelming support I have received from you during this process, and I think you know where my intent lies, and I hope you share my desire and enthusiasm for this case.

Thanks,
    Rob
    I've found Joy's attitude to be rather indicative of the area as a whole. They are angry the case has not been solved and a beloved local teacher has been pointed to as the POI.

So, in general, the mood of the public wants a lot of action on the case on pre-Kevin aspects of the case. But, given their stance & esp. their perps interviews, they feel the case can go in one direction. Plus, I don't think they have the resources to dedicate to pre-Kevin angles, I'd hate to see the taxes if they did.

I don't think Sheriff Sanner can win. And, if you meet someone that's work on the case, they all suspect DR for the same reason. Why have more than one story?

8 of Joy's 13 Paynesville incidents are from people contacting her through her blog. There is no official record, I did research on this last Fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch321 View Post
    It is absolutely possible. Was the fondling of each boy real too? Why did Joy and Jared reveal this to us with some beer? Is LE failing us?
    What could LE do about it? He was a prime suspect from day 1 and Jared didn't identify him. Unless he admits the crime, I don't think there's a way to know.

It is absolutely possible. Was the fondling of each boy rtoo? Why did Joy and Jared reveal this to us with some beer? Is LE failing us?
    What? They revealed fondling?

Maybe I'm wrong I don't know. I think someone became interested in me because I am an anonymous person posting everyday in this thread. I had admitted I'm from Minnesota and grew up in Willmar. I believe DAH has victims from Willmar. This lady brought up Moose Lake, so I thought it was odd because I had read about DAH and a connection to moose lake. I just remember thinking during the encounter, who are you? and why are you persistent in hanging around me?
    I don't know, but has anyone else such as Sher had issues?

Heads Up! We're moving over to the forum.

Please start posting in the topic threads. This thread will be locked soon, and we will have no more open general discussion threads.

It's still a work in progress, but I've opened a few threads to get you started. As time allows, I will copy over some older posts, and open more threads.

If you have an idea for a topic thread, or want to help seek out the relevant posts, just send me a pm.

Here's the direct link to the Jacob Wetterling sub-forum in Missing but Not Forgotten.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...cob-Wetterling

Last edited by bessie; 09-01-2015 at 05:28 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Heads Up! We're moving over to the forum.

Please start posting in the topic threads. This thread will be locked soon, and we will have no more open general discussion threads.

It's still a work in progress, but I've opened a few threads to get you started. As time allows, I will copy over some older posts, and open more threads.

If you have an idea for a topic thread, or want to help seek out the relevant posts, just send me a pm.

Here's the direct link to the Jacob Wetterling sub-forum in Missing but Not Forgotten.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...cob-Wetterling

This link won't work for me, is it because I'm using my phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One day, I want to look him in the eye and say, 'I never gave up.'" ~Patty Wetterling

Quote Originally Posted by nmogren View Post
    This link won't work for me, is it because I'm using my phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably so. In Tapatalk, go to Sub-Forums --> Missing --> Missing but Not Forgotten --> Jacob Wetterling (scroll down to bottom of list).

Click on "Jacob Wetterling".

At the top you'll see "Jacob Wetterling General Discussion Threads". That's a separate sub-forum containing all of the past GD threads.

Below that, you will see "stickies" (media thread, who's who thread, etc.); and

Underneath that, the list of open discussion threads.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by bessie; 09-02-2015 at 05:20 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Thank you!

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78