1520 users online (250 members and 1270 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796

    PA - Kristian Heller, Child Porn Charges, Johnstown, 2005

    A year-long 6 News investigation came to a head Friday, as a Johnstown man is arraigned and charged for massive amounts of online child pornography.

    It all began a year ago when Channel 6 News was working with investigators to learn how internet predators are tracked and captured. Since that time, Channel 6 News has been following this internet pornography case. Friday, Kristian Heller of Johnstown was charged.

    In January, Heller's house was searched and several computers were seized and analyzed by state police. The U.S. Attorney John Valkovci tells Channel 6 News some of the computers had images of child pornography - and a chat room created by Heller called m-y-l-g-p , or my young little girl pics. Heller is charged with posting and advertising the kiddie porn as well as sending it to others.

    Valkovci asked the judge to hold Heller in jail, but the judge refused, sending him home on several conditions including he can't leave unless approved by a probation officer.
    http://www.wjactv.com/mostpopular/4903542/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,188
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew

    Valkovci asked the judge to hold Heller in jail, but the judge refused, sending him home on several conditions including he can't leave unless approved by a probation officer.
    http://www.wjactv.com/mostpopular/4903542/detail.html
    This just chaps my a$$.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796
    Can't you just hear the defendent= honest judge, I'll behave and won't touch a kid or trade in porn, while I wait to go to jail. And I will show back up for court. I promise I will be good. Honest.
    Yeah, right! And he probably pled not guilty too.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,188
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Can't you just hear the defendent= honest judge, I'll behave and won't touch a kid or trade in porn, while I wait to go to jail. And I will show back up for court. I promise I will be good. Honest.
    Yeah, right! And he probably pled not guilty too.
    It's no different than the multiple opportunities LE had to prevent Duncan's murder spree.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    It's no different than the multiple opportunities LE had to prevent Duncan's murder spree.
    Oh, I agree. It happens way too often, and we probably only hear a fraction of them.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

  6. #6
    Hey All;

    I felt I should do this after reading this thread in particular -- I recently wrote a blog entry that may be of particular interest to all of you, and for once, I'd really appreciate it if you spread this around, particularly to parents of kids ages 11-18.

    Predators with Xangas; A Dark Side Investigation

    If your kid has an interest in blogging or things to do with it, or if you've ever even heard a kid refer to his "Xanga," -- it is a blogging domain often used by kids -- you will want to read the above. Feedback is welcome at my site, especially.

    Thanks,

    Steve/Mr. A

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,188
    Steve, I already read it and was blown away.

    Two of my kids use Xanga regularly, but they don't know that I check it regularly too ... I never miss an entry.

    I planned on printing out your entry to have the read and understand what these guys are up to out there.

  8. #8
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,957
    Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    Steve, I already read it and was blown away.

    Two of my kids use Xanga regularly, but they don't know that I check it regularly too ... I never miss an entry.

    I planned on printing out your entry to have the read and understand what these guys are up to out there.
    How do you check Xanga? Norton Anti-Virus found several Zanga.exe files today and couldn't delete them, so that lets me know someone in this house is into Zanga, just not sure which one.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    All I could find on this guy is that he plead guilty in 2008 to all the charges against him. However, I can't find the sentence.






    http://tribune-democrat.com/local/x519166116/In-brief

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,669
    Very interesting. This guy is nowhere. Unless they dropped the charges, I don't know what the deal is. He isn't in DOC. He isn't on parole. He isn't in the county jail. There is no docket for him in Cambria County. I've tried different spellings of his first name. Even if he had gotten probation, he would still have a docket. Anybody have ideas?

    ETA: Ah, missed the federal part. Be right back.

    ETA: Got it. He is in federal custody at Petersburg FCI. His parole date is 06/18/2015.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    6,037
    Quote Originally Posted by misterallgood View Post
    Hey All;

    I felt I should do this after reading this thread in particular -- I recently wrote a blog entry that may be of particular interest to all of you, and for once, I'd really appreciate it if you spread this around, particularly to parents of kids ages 11-18.

    Predators with Xangas; A Dark Side Investigation

    If your kid has an interest in blogging or things to do with it, or if you've ever even heard a kid refer to his "Xanga," -- it is a blogging domain often used by kids -- you will want to read the above. Feedback is welcome at my site, especially.

    Thanks,

    Steve/Mr. A
    Hmmmmm....I get redirected to a 'Miley Cyrus bikini photos' site when I click on your link. (and, no, there aren't any Miley Cyrus photos there...just a 'you can purchase this domain' type site.)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    Very interesting. This guy is nowhere. Unless they dropped the charges, I don't know what the deal is. He isn't in DOC. He isn't on parole. He isn't in the county jail. There is no docket for him in Cambria County. I've tried different spellings of his first name. Even if he had gotten probation, he would still have a docket. Anybody have ideas?

    ETA: Ah, missed the federal part. Be right back.

    ETA: Got it. He is in federal custody at Petersburg FCI. His parole date is 06/18/2015.
    Oh well at least he's locked up. That's good. I thought he was out running around.

    Thank you so much dear Belinda. This was bothering me.

    Snoopster maybe the link did that as it's back from 2005?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,163
    Allocating Liability for Child Pornography, in Full or Fractional Shares

    Just the title alone angers me. It should not even be a question we need to ask GGGRRRR!!! YES YES YES PLEASE HOLD THEM FULLY ACCOUNTABLE PLEASE!!!!


    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/03/us..._20131203&_r=0
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by misterallgood View Post
    Hey All;

    I felt I should do this after reading this thread in particular -- I recently wrote a blog entry that may be of particular interest to all of you, and for once, I'd really appreciate it if you spread this around, particularly to parents of kids ages 11-18.

    Predators with Xangas; A Dark Side Investigation

    If your kid has an interest in blogging or things to do with it, or if you've ever even heard a kid refer to his "Xanga," -- it is a blogging domain often used by kids -- you will want to read the above. Feedback is welcome at my site, especially.

    Thanks,



    Steve/Mr. A
    Ugh.................sent me to a sex site.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Left Coast USA
    Posts
    8,843
    That's not a 'sex site'. Its a Chinese commercial hub site to register domains, buy stock photos, do online commodity trading, etc.

    Steve Huff used to make new websites every three months or so. Apparently he abandoned Planet Huff domain and someone else took it over. A couple of Chinese ladies in pretty dresses with umbrellas does not make it a 'sex' site.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY CA - Melvin Flemings for child sex assault & child porn charges, 2011
    By Missizzy in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2016, 04:01 AM
  2. GUILTY UK - Kevin Pettican for child pornography, Ipswich, Suffolk, 2010
    By Missizzy in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 08:28 PM