776 users online (97 members and 679 guests)  

Websleuths News

KY - Diana Roberts, 31, Perry County, 4 August 2013

One month passes since missing Perry County woman was last seen

Updated: Thu 8:45 AM, Sep 05, 2013

Family members of a missing Perry County woman are still looking for her one month after she disappeared.

Diana Roberts, 31, was last seen on Sunday August 4, 2013 at her home in the Jamestown Village trailer park on the Knott County-Perry County line.

Diana Roberts had told her niece that she had a doctor's appointment in Ohio. She also told her niece that she was going to Ohio with one of her friends and that she would call her niece when she arrived in Ohio.

Her niece also said that Diana Roberts was a mother who had four children.

Source:

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headli...222454781.html
    Last edited by nerosleuth; 06-28-2015 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Forgot to add news media link for this missing person.

Here is another woman who recently went missing during the past several weeks from Knott County. She also was a mother who had children. This isnít far from where Diana Roberts was last seen at her home on the Perry-Knott County line.

KY - Natasha Fugate Jones, 31, Knott County, May/June 2015

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-May-June-2015

I wonder what part of OH?
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBea13 View Post
    I wonder what part of OH?
    I also wonder if it was a visit to a legitimate doctor or if it was a visit to a pill mill?

I checked Google maps and the locations where Diana Roberts and Natasha Fugate Jones were last seen is 2 Ĺ miles apart from each other.

Up until fairly recently pill mills were more likely to be south of Ky or in Ky. Would be interesting to know what part of Ohio she planned to visit. Any idea if drugs were an issue with Ms. Roberts?

On Feb. 2 (page 1) someone posted something on Topix saying Diana was last seen with a guy with initials of AJ. They also mentioned drugs. It sounded like someone just posted it to get a reaction out of other posters.

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/hazard...H5U7E9TV2UGI35

On Natasha's Topix thread, posters mention her struggles with drugs and that she was previously married to AJ (page 2 of thread).

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/hazard...3VGG7LAO8QL/p2

I hope the disappearance of the second woman draws more attention to Diana's disappearance.

Wow. How can LE not see the possibility that there is a connection? I'm out of touch with LE in the area. Who handles these issues? Sheriff? State Police? Both?

Quote Originally Posted by MissJ View Post
    Wow. How can LE not see the possibility that there is a connection? I'm out of touch with LE in the area. Who handles these issues? Sheriff? State Police? Both?
    In Kentucky, especially the area Perry county is located in, there are rarely ever any city police, and usually there aren't any real sheriffs, either. Kentucky State Police generally enforce everything west of Lexington until you get to Florence, and everything south of there. A good general rule is, if it's in the south western part of Kentucky, KSP owns it