825 users online (112 members and 713 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    [QUOTE=Tracey Duffield]
    Cami, I am in Lancashire UK, small world!!
    I am not Cami but I love England. My friend wants to retire there. It is probably too cold for me though, but I would love to go on an extended visit, say 6 months. LOL! So how far from London is Lancashire? Do you get snow?

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Wow, I can't believe that happened. My daughter's been in this parade every year for the last 6 years and is always with an adult. I'm sorry you had that scare!!!!
    Yeah, it cured me wanting to put my kids in parades. LOL! But not them. One more was in a Christmas parade, I think. Maybe two, I have forgotten now. It was that first one that left the blazing memory.

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Hi Goody, Lancashire is about 220 miles away from London, we are in the NW of the UK. It's a beautiful County with lots of historical sites. Yes we do have snow and have had a little this last week, my favourite type of weather, I love it!!!

Hi Tracey,
    We visited Folkstone, Kent England in Aug. 2004. It's beautiful there. My husbands Mum was from there and brought to usa as a war bride during
    w.w. 2. We visited London and also Dover Castle.
    Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey Duffield
    Hi Goody, Lancashire is about 220 miles away from London, we are in the NW of the UK. It's a beautiful County with lots of historical sites. Yes we do have snow and have had a little this last week, my favourite type of weather, I love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dottierainbow
    Hi Tracey,
    We visited Folkstone, Kent England in Aug. 2004. It's beautiful there. My husbands Mum was from there and brought to usa as a war bride during
    w.w. 2. We visited London and also Dover Castle.
    Amy
    Hello, yes Kent is a beautiful place. Hope you enjoyed Dover Castle, one of hundreds in the UK!

O, not me. I hate winter weather. But I love historical sites. I would be in seventh heaven in England in the summer months. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Goody
    O, not me. I hate winter weather. But I love historical sites. I would be in seventh heaven in England in the summer months. LOL!
    You'll have to give me a shout Goody if you ever get over to the UK one summer, it's just a shame the warm weather is never guaranteed but it won't be snowing at least!

You'll have to give me a shout Goody if you ever get over to the UK one summer, it's just a shame the warm weather is never guaranteed but it won't be snowing at least!
    I'm heading to London for a month in 3 weeks time And one of the main reasons is to escape the worst of the Sydney summer. We had 45 degree celcius heat here on the New Year weekend!! Bring on miserable UK weather I say!

Keep posting with us and I surely will. Or PM me your email addy and I will put you in my address book for future reference. I can handle most weather above 40 and below 90, so summers in England might just be my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_T
    I'm heading to London for a month in 3 weeks time And one of the main reasons is to escape the worst of the Sydney summer. We had 45 degree celcius heat here on the New Year weekend!! Bring on miserable UK weather I say!
    O, you lucky stiff, Dani! Be sure to find a computer while you are gone so you can keep up with us. We will definitely be missing your intelligent input. You are a good sleuth.

Latest DNA results released June 2015 show no evidence of an intruder.
    Only Darlie.
    Time for Texas to FINALLY put her down.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20