773 users online (83 members and 690 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I'm not saying he's smart. I'm saying statistically lisk is probably , a middle age white guy. I think he is an organized, sadistic guy who has issues with women.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryattic View Post
    I'm not saying he's smart. I'm saying statistically lisk is probably , a middle age white guy. I think he is an organized, sadistic guy who has issues with women.
    Sadistic... I think that is rubberstamping a psychological trait. Of course this man has serious issues but is he sadistic? If he is caught, do you think they will find weird sex paraphernalia, chains, torture seats in his home? I don't think so. I interpret his calls to sis Amanda as a sexual advance. He is a typical rapist, he is not sadist. What sadistic things he did?

Here's another question
    This is the Asian Male
    https://identifyus.org/cases/9355

This is Tirrel Santiago
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/9508/53

Explain me why Tirrel Santiago isn't the Asian Male.

He called MB little sister multiple times over a period of time. He was getting off on basically mentally torturing the poor girl. That makes him a sadist in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by giagreen View Post
    He called MB little sister multiple times over a period of time. He was getting off on basically mentally torturing the poor girl. That makes him a sadist in my book.
    Very good. What did he say?

Let's start with a basic question.

WHY DISMEMBERMENT
    Why did LISK cut the head and hands of Jessica Taylor and defaced her tattoo?

Quote Originally Posted by Emre E View Post
    Very good. What did he say?
    You mean to tell me you've been reading here a year or so and you don't know?
    I think we all know by now what little we were able to know about what was actually said.
    But if he wasn't enjoying the thrill of leading her on with multiple phone calls just to top it all off with the final phone call letting her know her sister was dead then really......what was he doing?
    You obviously have a diffrent opinion and that's okay but I think dude is a total sadist.

WHY DISMEMBERMENT
    I personally don't think JT is linked with GB4 at all.

Quote Originally Posted by giagreen View Post
    I personally don't think JT is linked with GB4 at all.
    The question is why dismemberment, not JT is linked or not.

Second thing: Organized? What does that mean? What is a profile created for? To give an idea about where to find this guy, right?

I think "Organized" is just a fancy word that doesn't hold any significane. He's organized, so where do we need to look for him? He's organized so he's a firefigther, or he's a chemist? Where does "organized" point to?

WHY DISMEMBERMENT
    head=control and head/hands=forensic countermeasure--the tattoo screams control

Emre, Dormer called the killer a sadist and twisted. This is based on the findings of the forensic examiner.

Quote Originally Posted by CriminalMinds View Post
    head=control and head/hands=forensic countermeasure--the tattoo screams control
    Good. Countermeasure for what? And can you tell what "control" means about defacing the tattoo? Is it also a countermeasure?

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    Emre, Dormer called the killer a sadist and twisted. This is based on the findings of the forensic examiner.
    You know what, I'm posting Suff. Co. Legis. Meetings minutes, read them and see how he's grilled for calling it a "Serial Killer". Poor man can't even say the word "burlap" anymore. The old ... must live with shame how he let Shannan down. He doesn't deserve more words than that. IMO

The killer called Amanda. He described in detail what he did to Melissa. He told Amanda he knows where she lives and might do the same thing to her. A SADIST.

Quote Originally Posted by deedee21 View Post
    The killer called Amanda. He described in detail what he did to Melissa. He told Amanda he knows where she lives and might do the same thing to her. A SADIST. Is this news.
    The killer called Amanda. He told her "Sexually explicit things" he did to Melissa, and he told "Sexually Explicit things" he'll do to Amanda. Isn't that a rapist?

What is the significance between calling him a sadist and calling him a rapist, aside from the psycological aspect?

When you say "sadist" it points to a member of a BDSM club, or purchaser of torture toys etc. (Do you think he has those? I don't)
    When you say "rapist" it points to a registered sex offender. Which I believe I found a quite viable suspect in there. I wrote a lot about recidivism. Please read it.

Other than that, calling him a sadist is pointless. Of course he must be some kind of sadist, he kills people.

The question is why dismemberment, not JT is linked or not.

Second thing: Organized? What does that mean? What is a profile created for? To give an idea about where to find this guy, right?

I think "Organized" is just a fancy word that doesn't hold any significane. He's organized, so where do we need to look for him? He's organized so he's a firefigther, or he's a chemist? Where does "organized" point to?
    the details of the case predominantly indicate what would be classified as highly-organized(premediated, chose vics, killed and relocated to dump site,tooks steps to hide identities or hide bodies, trophy taking(phone(s),etc); however since much of the actual info about the scene is undisclosed, it's only a "best guess" scenario, as it could actually be a mix depending on body evidence(we can't be sure if there was mutilation, truley posed, etc)--

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast