NY - Dan Hoyt for indecent exposure, Manhattan, 2005, 2016, 2018

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A subway flasher caught in the act on a cell phone camera may have been arrested in 1994 for exposing himself at one of the same subway platforms he hit recently, sources told the Daily News.
Six victims in addition to the cell phone user have told police they were flashed by the man whose photo appeared on the front page of Saturday's Daily News.

And a dozen tipsters said they believe the suspect is Dan Hoyt, co-owner of raw-food restaurants called Quintessence.

Hoyt, 43, was arrested in 1994 and charged with public lewdness after he unzipped and flashed a victim at what was then the N platform at Manhattan's Eighth St. subway station, sources said.

He eventually pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was sentenced to two days of community service.

Hoyt reneged yesterday on a promise to come in and talk to cops, so police were on the hunt for the wayward restaurateur.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/341783p-291829c.html

Speaking as a woman in NYC who has on occasion had the misfortune to encounter one of these pervs, I applaud the woman who whipped out, you should pardon the expression, her cellphone and snapped him in the act and then publicized it.

I hope the disgusting perv, who got a slap on the wrist in 1994 which obviously did not teach him anything, is humiliated, embarrassed, ashamed and PROSECUTED and convicted and punished!!!!

A suspected subway flasher who smirked at his victims wasn't smiling yesterday when he surrendered to cops and was paraded handcuffed through a crowded train station.
Manhattan restaurateur Dan Hoyt, 43, hung his head on the way to Central Booking after he was picked out of a lineup by four women and charged with public lewdness.

"I didn't do anything," the disgraced chef told the Daily News during his march of shame past the gawking public at Columbus Circle.

A half-dozen women have told cops they have witnessed Hoyt's onanistic orgies, and The News got calls and E-mails from even more possible victims yesterday.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/342437p-292359c.html

That's sick! I'm going to NYC in November and I hope I don't see any nasty pervs.

Paradise said:
That's sick! I'm going to NYC in November and I hope I don't see any nasty pervs.

Make a note: Take a camera or cellphone camera on all subway rides.

With a smirk on his face and a sneer in his voice, accused subway pervert Dan Hoyt shrugged off the sex charges against him as he left a Manhattan courthouse yesterday.

"It's a misdemeanor," the Manhattan restaurateur arrogantly told a Daily News reporter after being arraigned on four counts of public lewdness.

Hoyt smiled and yawned through the brief hearing, and sported a self-satisfied look as he left the courthouse - but became camera-shy when he spotted photographers.

He faces up to three months in jail if convicted of public lewdness, a misdemeanor - which is more than the two days of community service he got when he was busted for unzipping underground in 1994.

Although only four women were called in for lineups this week, police say they have located at least two more alleged victims and are investigating calls from other straphangers who believe they were flashed by the same man.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/342667p-292574c.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.
Back