1105 users online (246 members and 859 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MI - Timothy Graves, 22, Belleville, 28, June 2015

Timothy Graves.jpg

Timothy is on the right.

http://thenewsherald.com/articles/20...e416475201.txt

Timothy Graves, an EMT and Belleville firefighter, was last seen leaving HealthLink Medical Transportation's headquarters at 10 p.m. June 28 in Taylor at 26150 North Line Road.
    Graves is 22 years old, and he is about 5 feet 6 inches tall and wears glasses. He drives a four-door, dark green, older model Saturn SL with a license plate of BKW8029.

Map from the HealthLink Medical headquarters to Belleville. Multiple bodies of water. Hoping that is not the case.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Heal...3!2d42.2047619

The Michigan EMS page says his vehicle was found locked at a rest stop about an hour and a half south of Taylor:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michi...212?fref=photo

I'm just seeing this on the news now, I hope nothing terrible has happened. Apparently he's only been with the fire dept. for 3 months.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MI - Timothy Graves (firefighter), 22, Belleville, 27 June 2015

Timothy Graves

Family and friends ask for help to find missing Belleville EMT and fire fighter Timothy Graves
    - The shocking disappearance of a suburban firefighter has family and friends fearing for his life.

Twenty-two-year-old EMT and Belleville firefighter Timothy Graves has a family that is worried sick.

No one has heard from him since he left work at Healthlink Medical Rransport in Taylor a couple nights ago.

His mother was talking with 7 Action News when the phone rang. It was a Sergeant from Wood County in Ohio informing Timothy's mother that his car was found recently at a rest stop near Bowling Green.
    http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/wayn...timothy-graves
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

There is a FB page "Timmy Graves is missing". I did find a FB profile for a Tim Graves who attended Belleville High School. There is no picture and the profile is very locked down. Therefore I am not providing a link.

Rumor Alert #1: Comments from EW indicate that his normal work day ended and he left Taylor, MI supposedly heading to Belleville, MI. He was a "no call/no show" for his next shift - "VERY uncharacteristic of him". Phone is dead or turned off and he has not been on FB.

Rumor Alert #2The Michigan EMS FB page posted a status about an unidentified person being hit by a train in Portage, OH and that they are HOPING that this incident is unrelated to TG's disappearance. While I can find articles on the pedestrian being hit, so far they all say the deceased has not been identified.

Even if I disregard the pedestrian hit by train story, I have a bed feeling about this one.....hoping and praying that I'm wrong.

Bit more on the car here:
    http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/07/...hio-rest-stop/

Graves’ step-mother told reporters that she got a call from police in Ohio, saying her son’s car, a green Saturn SL, was found recently at a rest stop south of Toledo.

The Wood County Sheriff’s Department told WWJ the car was located off southbound I-75 between Maumee and Bowling Green. Police said the car was locked and there wasn’t anything unusual, other than no one was there.

Bump!

Finding one or two new articles but with all the same information. Not finding any new information anywhere. I'm guessing the LE is busy getting footage from cameras, phone records and bank records....at least I hope they are.

Still hoping and praying for a good outcome.

Oh, this does not sound good! The first few months on a new job, especially in medical/emergency related fields are so stressful! I hope he did not do something foolish. After another 6-9 months, he would feel like an old pro.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

There are 2 threads for Timothy. Need to have mod combine them but I'm unsure how to request that.

Timothy's Facebook. It has his picture and his current place of employment so I'm positive it is his.

https://www.facebook.com/timothy.gra...f=br_rs&__nodl

Quote Originally Posted by melodyl View Post
    There are 2 threads for Timothy. Need to have mod combine them but I'm unsure how to request that.
    I send an alert to a mod for you.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I send an alert to a mod for you.
    Thank you perfectingpink!

Flier posted four hours ago to the "Timmy Graves is missing" FB page. No mention on the flier of where his car was found....I wonder why? Seems like important information.

Tim Graves Missing Flier.jpg

Question from a non-American - is a "rest stop" somewhere were you can purchase gas / pull over or is it what we in the UK call a "lay-by" which is a paved/tarmac'd stretch of road running alongside the main carriageway where you can park up for a short period of time?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast