1161 users online (193 members and 968 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Here is a list of the missing within the last few years that may fit with the WM victims. I obtained this info from

http://missingpersons.dps.state.nm.us/

These are the girls that are 18 and under missing from Albuquerque in the last few years. Many of them are short of stature. I, myself, am 5' 3", which is short, but many of these girls that are missing are even shorter, just like the WM victims. I need to do more research on each to see if any are sex workers. Also sometimes the race is listed as "unknown" , "other" or "white" but they look Hispanic. There are two listed as Black and judging by the photo, I would agree. Some have only been missing a few weeks.

With the exception of ONE of these, they were all under 5' 05", most of them in the 4'-5' range. I find this to be very interesting.

Angel Williams
    Date missing: Aug 2, 2015
    Age when missing: 15
    4' 8", 110 lbs.
    Race: Black

Mackenzie Ward
    Date Missing: February 20, 2015
    Age when missing: 18
    4'11", 137 lbs.
    Race: Black
    Vehicle Associated. 2003 Red in color Toyota Rav4.

Abbie Oller
    Date missing: April, 1 2015
    Age when missing: 17
    5' 9", 138 lbs
    R: White

Antoinette Moreno
    Date missing: April 13, 2015
    Age when missing: 16
    4' 11"
    Race: White

Dominique Martinez
    Date missing: January 17, 2011
    Age when missing: 11
    4' 09", 65 lbs.
    Race: Unknown-LOOKS Hispanic and DOES NOT look 11. She looks 15 or 16.

Ashley Richelle Lovato
    Date missing: August 10, 2015
    Age when missing: 17
    5' 05", 120 lbs.

Giselle Teresa Estrada
    Date Missing: June 16, 2015
    Age missing: 16
    5' 02", 130 lbs.

Brianna Blea
    Date missing: June 1, 2015
    Age missing: 16
    5' 0", 100 lbs.

RIP McStays

Here are the recent missing adults-same source: http://missingpersons.dps.state.nm.us/
    Again, notice some of the heights. We should look at other cities' missing and compare the height of the missing...

Amanda Marie Apodaca
    Date missing: April 26, 2015
    Age missing: 28
    5' 05", 150 lbs.

Tracey Arellano
    Date missing: February 18, 2015
    Age missing: 50
    5' 06"

Jennifer Carter
    Date missing: May 25, 2015
    Age missing: 31
    5' 05", 185 lbs.

Catalina Espino
    Date missing: August 6, 2015
    Age missing: 38
    5' 03", 120 lbs.
    **Missing with 3 dogs.
    Vehicle: Green Suburu

Veneranda Flores
    Date missing: December 14, 2014
    Age missing: 24
    5' 02", 120 lbs.

Beth Jaramillo
    Date missing: July 22, 2015
    Age missing: 46
    5' 08", 150 lbs.

Rebecca Manso
    Date Missing: November1 2014
    Age missing: 29
    5' 02"

Nanette Nunley:
    Date missing: June 2, 2015
    Age missing: 47
    5' 02", 105 lbs.
    Vehicle: 2002, red in color Jeep.

Tina Louise Romero
    Date missing: May 7, 2015
    Age missing: 29
    5' 03", 200 lbs.
    Vehicle: 2003, silver in color, Hyundai Santa Fe.

RIP McStays

I found an entire fb page devoted to the missing girls of New Mexico.....strange.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingGirl...nFromNewMexico

RIP McStays

Some information on the two women found in the Sandia Mountains. One was the missing Brittney Johnson-who in my opinion does not fit the WMBC victim profile-and whose death was thought to be "accidental". The other women's remains were found during the search for Brittney, and I have not found any more info on who this could be. I am still looking.

Link to article on remains found:

http://krqe.com/2015/05/15/skeletal-...still-missing/

RIP McStays

Not Albuquerque but Belen. Im putting it here because it is one of the few NM missing articles I have found that describes a vehicle that may or may not be involved. It is from DOE network.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/257dfnm.html

ETA: She is well known to some websleuthers as she is the girl believed to be the girl in the found polaroid of her (or who they believe to be her) and the missing boy Michael Henley. Henley's remains were found in the Zuni Mountains. I dont think she fits the profile of our victims, other than she is female and in New Mexico, but I would hate not to post it or overlook it due to vehicle information in it. You never know.
    Last edited by the seeker; 08-21-2015 at 04:49 PM.

RIP McStays

The DOE Network seems to stop listing missing for NM after 2000. Which, is really not helpful IMO.

RIP McStays

Sorry for all the posts, Im on a roll today I guess. This is my last one for today as I have to pick up bear cub from football practice.

I spent some time on NAMUS. I am just flabbergasted by all the missing. It seems like the different missing sights dont exactly match...some may include more than the others or some may leave a lot of missing out. Here are some more missing NM women/girls mostly from Albuquerque. I have asterisked the ones that were said to be involved in drugs or prostitution according to NAMUS. I suspect that some of the other were too, particularly those that were from nearby towns. More than likely they ran away to the big city and supported themselves in this manner, thus becoming a victim.

Norma Armas Sanchez
    Date missing: July 27 2015
    16 yrs old
    5' 03"

****Vanessa Reed
    Date Missing: June 13, 2006 from Albuquerque
    5' 04"
    Involved in prostitution and addicted to coke and heroin. Argued with sister and walked away from hotel. This is the last time she was reported being seen. I would love to find out specific names of these hotels some of these girls were frequenting (and the one Julie Nieto's sister died in of a "drug overdose".).

Jillian Hederson-
    Date missing: January 2006
    Age missing: 25
    Around 4' 0" tall
    Told her mother she was going to California to find her brother. Was never heard from or seen again.

Shantel Waites-Albuquerque
    Date missing-Jan 2006
    Age missing: 31 years old
    5' 07"

****Nina Herron-Albuquerque
    Date missing: May 2005
    Age missing: 21
    5' 02"
    Missing from residence of 8000 block Central NE.
    Was involved in drugs and prostitution.

***Felipa Gonzales-Albuquerque
    Date missing May 2005
    Age missing: 25
    4' 06"
    Involved in drugs and prostitution

Mayra Lopez-Villela-Las Cruces
    Date missing: February 2005
    Age missing: 16 yrs old
    4' 06"

***Ana Vigil-Albuquerque
    Date missing: January 2005
    Age missing: 20 yrs old
    5' 06"
    Involved in drugs and prostitution

Tiffany Reid-Shiprock NM
    Date missing: May 2004
    Age missing: 16 yrs old
    AKA Kay-C
    5' 03"

***Martha Lurcher-Albuquerque
    Date Missing Sept. 2003
    Age missing: 32 yrs old
    5' 01"
    Possible prostitution....synopsis said she was last seen "coming and going from a street corner"...with a "friend".

Brenda Apalicio-Albuquerque
    Date missing: May 2003
    Age missing: 18 (?)
    AKA Sad Eyes, Arcenya, and Wedda
    Last seen near 3100 block of Lafayette NE.

Christine Julian-Albuquerque
    Date missing: April 2003
    Age missing: 30
    5' 02"
    Last seen near her residence in the 100 block of Ortega NW

Darlene Trujillo-Albuquerque
    Date missing: July 2001
    5' 05"
    Told her grandmother she was going to Arizona for two days w/a man only Id'd as "Jorge". Weeks later Jorge returned alone and said they never went to Arizona but to Tucumcari but they got in a fight and Darlene left in the car without him.
    ** I need to check but this sounds VERY familiar....like another one of our girls had this similar situation happen where they left town with someone who came back without them (cinnamon maybe?). Its just very familiar.

Jeanette De La Cruz- Albuquerque
    Date missing: October 1999
    Age missing: 19
    5' 01"
    Last seen in area of Montgomery NE

Betty Garcia-Albuquerque
    Date missing: Christmas day 1998
    Age missing: 34
    5' 06"
    She was last seen w/to males leaving the Drift Inn Lounge in Albuquerque-on Coors Rd SW and Bridge Road SW

Debra Horgan-Albuquerque
    Date missing: April 1997
    Age missing: 39
    Hired at Budget 8 motel but never arrived for work. Her car was found 2 months later, looking like it was vandalized near West COORS Bldvd and Fortwna Road. ***This is the second time COORS has been mentioned***
    Last edited by the seeker; 08-21-2015 at 05:47 PM.

RIP McStays

I lied. One more post. I noticed Santa Fe is only a little more than an hour Northeast of Albuquerque. Heck, I drive almost that distance to go to work everyday. Anyway the Santa Fe National Forest has close to SIX MILLION acres of forest. There are three or four rivers and various lakes in the Santa Fe National Forest.

What if.....our perp has moved there and is using that vast land to dispose of victims? What if our perp WAS indeed a police officer with APD at one time and now he is with Santa Fe or better yet, a forest service worker in the Santa Fe National Forest?? Something to keep in mind anyway. As a former cop, I KNOW some cops leave the job and go for something like Forest Service Officer when they get tired of all the drama etc.....it happens ALOT. Just a thought.

RIP McStays

Christine Julian- may have been a victim of wmbc. I believe her family had her declared legally deceased sometime in 2007. She fit the same profile of victims. However, there were reports of her being a dancer at a local strip club.

Here is her missing persons case from the county sheriff.
    http://www.bernalillocountysheriff.com/03-559317.html

Just found that there are more missing.....we are talking around 20+ missing in the last few years...now, is there any doubt he is still out there? Blea didn't do this.

RIP McStays

Wow

You are all amazing.

Thank you so much for your hard work. It's horrifying to see how many women have vanished just in 2014-2015 alone.

the seeker, vegasdee, and CriminalMinds have worked hard to give us a place to start; let's see what we can do with it.

Can anyone help by choosing a couple of women apiece and researching them? Find out who they are, where they've been, where they might have gone. Was there anyone in their life who could have reason to hurt them? Is there anything that ties them together? I remember reading on an earlier thread about Montoya being arrested by someone who had also arrested a WM victim; is there anything like that here?

It could be that all of these women have moved on. Somehow, I doubt it.

We can't research everyone; let's try and focus on a small group who match past victims and start there. Who most closely meets the past criteria?

Once you have chosen your research subjects, post here and let us know who you’ll be researching.

Thank you so much.

Rachel and Josh

Found this link on the fb page of a relative/friend of a missing NM girl. Probably not related but I thought it was interesting that they put the link to the story on their page....like maybe they know him?

http://krqe.com/2015/08/27/albuquerq...d-molestation/

RIP McStays

Quote Originally Posted by Danse_Macabre View Post
    You are all amazing.

Thank you so much for your hard work. It's horrifying to see how many women have vanished just in 2014-2015 alone.

the seeker, vegasdee, and CriminalMinds have worked hard to give us a place to start; let's see what we can do with it.

Can anyone help by choosing a couple of women apiece and researching them? Find out who they are, where they've been, where they might have gone. Was there anyone in their life who could have reason to hurt them? Is there anything that ties them together? I remember reading on an earlier thread about Montoya being arrested by someone who had also arrested a WM victim; is there anything like that here?

It could be that all of these women have moved on. Somehow, I doubt it.

We can't research everyone; let's try and focus on a small group who match past victims and start there. Who most closely meets the past criteria?

Once you have chosen your research subjects, post here and let us know who you’ll be researching.

Thank you so much.

Rachel and Josh
    I will take:

Amanda Apodaco
    Rebecca Manza
    Venerand Flores
    Dominique K. Martinez

Ill more than likely do more too, if we need more done.

RIP McStays

I found this link. Seems as if these traffickers got around:

http://www.mercurynews.com/my-town/c...ng-ring-busted

RIP McStays

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast