1243 users online (198 members and 1045 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    This case is confusing and I see it not being solved. You have similarities with murders in Mexico and the possibility of it being a drug turf take over. I don't see a link with LISK other then multiple victims in a single area, completely different signatures.

Interesting podcast called Case file, episode 27 on West Mesa killings

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What other names do you have on your list that you need help with looking into? Is love the opportunity to help.

Quote Originally Posted by the seeker View Post
    Sorry for all the posts, Im on a roll today I guess. This is my last one for today as I have to pick up bear cub from football practice.

Betty Garcia-Albuquerque
    Date missing: Christmas day 1998
    Age missing: 34
    5' 06"
    She was last seen w/to males leaving the Drift Inn Lounge in Albuquerque-on Coors Rd SW and Bridge Road SW

Debra Horgan-Albuquerque
    Date missing: April 1997
    Age missing: 39
    Hired at Budget 8 motel but never arrived for work. Her car was found 2 months later, looking like it was vandalized near West COORS Bldvd and Fortwna Road. ***This is the second time COORS has been mentioned***
    BBM

I grew up off of Coors. It's a pretty rough area, high in gang, drug and prostitution activity. Not surprising that there are missing girls in that area.

Also, old Coors (There's a branch we locals call New Coors) is only a couple miles from where the bodies were found. Up until a few years ago, it was the main road in that area, until development started expanding up the road in the direction of the burial site.

Sorry, a bit late to respond on here...Coors is such a long stretch of road, too. There are only 2 major interstates in Albuquerque. Coors Rd is used by many "westsiders" to travel east/west instead of driving up to I25.

MOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mims View Post
    BBM

I grew up off of Coors. It's a pretty rough area, high in gang, drug and prostitution activity. Not surprising that there are missing girls in that area.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5