1092 users online (149 members and 943 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Danse_Macabre View Post
    Great detail RichKelly! Thanks. You bring up a lot of valid points and many we've looked into. We just got back from our 4th stint in ABQ and have spoken to many involved. Can't wait for the show to come together and have websleuthers see it. Still uncovering interesting facts on the case.

Best,
    Rachel & Josh
    Welcome. I apologize I only went with what I read linked here , there are other possibilities as well, but from whats listed thats the best I can do barring any other info

Im not sure where else to post this, but today is 7 years since the first body was discovered. Ladies, you are not forgotten. I am sick that their families have never received justice on this.

In response to the believe of a serial killer, killing the working girls found in West Mesa is not the work of Serial killer, but the work of the Cartel from Cidad Juarez, Mexico. This is their work, they find working girls because most of them use drugs so they hire them for their US.Citizenship to move the drugs across the border. The Cartel has these girls to bring in more. After one becomes expendable they kill them. They use the I 10, I 40 and I 25 to move their goods. Also it's a known fact that the Cartel will hold girls who have worked for them. They will Place a Price on them and contact their parents or closest relative and tell them to pay up within a certain time limit or they will not see them again. That is how the Cartel Operates.
    Last edited by Padron18; 12-04-2016 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention.

I watched the next show where the team located possible burial sites, but were unwilling to dig them up. Are there no cadaver dogs available? Using a dog doesn't disturb the ground but would give you an idea of whether or not the scent of human decomposition is in an area.

I've just noticed.....all the places they are covering on the show seem to have one thing in common......dysfunctional police departments. It seems the major cities that hey have covered with these serial cases have police departments under investigation or uncooperative with joint agencies to solve cases. Maybe the serial killers are choosing their killing ground s based upon this thinking the dysfunctionality of the agencies will aid in there being able to get away with their crimes. Long shot but just something I noticed.

Hello,
    I'm trying to find out if anyone feels there is a possible connection between the West Messa Killings and the David Parker Ray killings in Truth Or Consequence NM, which is only about a 2 hour drive away. While Ray and his coconspiratiors where apprehended, police believed there where alot more victims out there that just haven't been found yet. It is quit possible that Rays friends are continuing the killings. Ray was a sexual sadist who picked up prostitutes and torchred them and video taped these crimes. It was also theorized, that he was makeing snuff films to sell. It is quite possible that these killings are in some way related to this case.

Hello,
    I have a question about the mysterious phone calls that some of the families received regarding their daughters' disappearances.
    How did the callers get the phone numbers? According to the news articles I've read, some of the family members had different last names than the victims, so it seems unlikely that the information could be found in the phone book.

For example, Cinnamon Elks’ mother, Diana Wilhelm, said that she received several phone calls from different people telling her that Cinnamon had been murdered. She said victim Virginia Cloven had called her two months after she (Virginia) had disappeared, and that victim Jamie Barela called her before the graves were discovered. Cinnamon was friends with a few of the other victims, but I can find no evidence that she knew either Virginia Cloven or Jamie Barela.

The only explanations I can think of are:
    - The families were passing out fliers for their missing daughters with personal phone numbers listed on them (isn’t a police number usually given, though?), or
    - Someone was able to access the next-of-kin information on the missing womens’ driver’s licenses, or
    - Someone was able to take the phone numbers off the womens’ cell phones (if they had them).

Has anyone seen any more information about these calls?

Quote Originally Posted by Danse_Macabre View Post
    Did any of the West Mesa victims have social media sites and, if so, were they “friends” with any of the other victims? Did they have friends in common, particularly male friends?
    I could find only one. Leah Peebles has a Myspace account. She was not found in the burial site, but she is among those who went missing later (2006, I think) and was on Ida Lopez's list of missing prostitutes. I didn't see any of the other missing women in her connections. It looks to be mostly friends from Texas, where she was from.

Does anyone have a line up pictures of the victims? How many families received the calls?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vegasdee View Post
    The most recent missing date was Michelle Valdez. Her lka is 9/22/2004. However, we don't know when Syllania Edwards went missing or even arrived in Albuquerque. From the dateline special, apd has her alive in July 2014 in Denver.
    I'm sorry, did you mean to say 2014? I'm assuming you meant 2004.

Absurd!

With all due respect, this is an absurd suggestion. The last thing you are going to do when you have a valuable load of drugs that you need to be moved from one place to another is put those drugs in the hands of a drug addict who is friends with other drug addicts and is prone to nodding off. Her memory is not up to par, so asking her to keep track of something is asking a lot. Her friends will steal from her. So, tell me again how she is going to be a drug runner? Give me a break!

These women were targeted because they were vulnerable for being sex workers. The same thing happened with the Green River Killer near Seattle and with Jack the Ripper in London. Women who work the streets are terribly vulnerable and we are not serving them well.

Quote Originally Posted by Padron18 View Post
    In response to the believe of a serial killer, killing the working girls found in West Mesa is not the work of Serial killer, but the work of the Cartel from Cidad Juarez, Mexico. This is their work, they find working girls because most of them use drugs so they hire them for their US.Citizenship to move the drugs across the border. The Cartel has these girls to bring in more. After one becomes expendable they kill them. They use the I 10, I 40 and I 25 to move their goods. Also it's a known fact that the Cartel will hold girls who have worked for them. They will Place a Price on them and contact their parents or closest relative and tell them to pay up within a certain time limit or they will not see them again. That is how the Cartel Operates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2