1061 users online (215 members and 846 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - Eugene 'Allen' Sperry, 36, Glen Burnie, 23 May 2005

http://www.nampn.org/cases/sperry_eugene.html

Al is a cocaine addict. He was last seen in alley where he was going to sleep for the night, his wife went to get him the next morning to check him into rehab and he was gone. He has not been seen or heard from since.
    Anyone have any info on him? I find it weird his wife left him in an alley to sleep overnight. I tried searching for any news articles on him but none came up.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-23-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond

What a sad case. I grew up in Glen Burnie, Maryland. I know that this is not important, but it seems strange to me that this person is a cocaine addict, yet weighs 300 pounds. I thought that cocaine made you lose weight.

What a sad case. I grew up in Glen Burnie, Maryland. I know that this is not important, but it seems strange to me that this person is a cocaine addict, yet weighs 300 pounds. I thought that cocaine made you lose weight.
    Yeah I was thinking that too, when I saw he's only 5'10" and weighed 300 pounds I was wondering if it was a mistake.

Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond

Last edited by KateB; 05-23-2015 at 12:31 PM. Reason: updated photo link.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2653

What does anyone think about this being Eugene? The UID was found about 20 miles from where Eugene was last seen and the height is close. There are no dentals entered for the UID, so I'm not sure if they had teeth or not (Eugene had none).

Bumping

ETA: I just looked Eugene up in the Maryland Judiciary Case Search and it looks like he got into some trouble a couple of weeks before going missing. He was charged with theft in May and in March he was caught driving without a license.

I'm wondering if the theft charge had something to do with his going missing?
    Last edited by Paradise; 08-26-2014 at 04:31 AM.