MD MD - Eugene 'Allen' Sperry, 36, Glen Burnie, 23 May 2005

Paradise

Reaction score
sperry_eugene.jpg

http://www.nampn.org/cases/sperry_eugene.html

Al is a cocaine addict. He was last seen in alley where he was going to sleep for the night, his wife went to get him the next morning to check him into rehab and he was gone. He has not been seen or heard from since.
Anyone have any info on him? I find it weird his wife left him in an alley to sleep overnight. I tried searching for any news articles on him but none came up.

What a sad case. I grew up in Glen Burnie, Maryland. I know that this is not important, but it seems strange to me that this person is a cocaine addict, yet weighs 300 pounds. I thought that cocaine made you lose weight.

What a sad case. I grew up in Glen Burnie, Maryland. I know that this is not important, but it seems strange to me that this person is a cocaine addict, yet weighs 300 pounds. I thought that cocaine made you lose weight.
Yeah I was thinking that too, when I saw he's only 5'10" and weighed 300 pounds I was wondering if it was a mistake.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2653

What does anyone think about this being Eugene? The UID was found about 20 miles from where Eugene was last seen and the height is close. There are no dentals entered for the UID, so I'm not sure if they had teeth or not (Eugene had none).

Bumping

ETA: I just looked Eugene up in the Maryland Judiciary Case Search and it looks like he got into some trouble a couple of weeks before going missing. He was charged with theft in May and in March he was caught driving without a license.

I'm wondering if the theft charge had something to do with his going missing?

Eugene Allen Sperry​

• eugene_allen_sperry_1.jpg
Sperry, circa 2005
  • Missing Since 05/23/2005
  • Missing From Glen Burnie, Maryland
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 05/09/1969 (53)
  • Age 36 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'10, 300 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A t-shirt and shorts.
  • Medical Conditions Sperry is addicted to cocaine.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Sperry has no teeth and he was not wearing dentures at the time of his disappearance. He has a scar on his forehead and a tattoo of a Bacardi bat logo on the inside of his left ankle. He may have a beard. Sperry's nickname is Al and he may go by his middle name, Allen.

Details of Disappearance​

Sperry was last seen asleep in an alley under a bridge at Crain Highway and 8th in Glen Burnie, Maryland on May 23, 2005. When his wife went to that location the next morning so she could check him into a rehabilitation program, he was gone. He has never been heard from again.

Sperry had no permanent address at the time of his disappearance. Few details are available in his case.

Eugene Allen Sperry was reported missing on June 28, 2005 at approximately 1921 hours. He was reported by his sister who advised she had not seen or heard from her brother since May 23, 2005. Eugene was homeless at the time of the missing person report. Mr. Sperry was last seen sleeping on a couch in an alley near 8th Avenue in Glen Burnie, Maryland. To date there is no further information regarding Mr. Sperry’s whereabouts.

Bumping

ETA: I just looked Eugene up in the Maryland Judiciary Case Search and it looks like he got into some trouble a couple of weeks before going missing. He was charged with theft in May and in March he was caught driving without a license.

I'm wondering if the theft charge had something to do with his going missing?
Hi I’m his brother in law we have been trying to make sense of this for a long time now can’t go much further asking questions his wife at the time has since passed so we are at a stand still and his father is not in good health

Hi I’m his brother in law we have been trying to make sense of this for a long time now can’t go much further asking questions his wife at the time has since passed so we are at a stand still and his father is not in good health
The last info we got was that his truck was found at his dealers house they said he owed it to them but I believe they could possibly be involved in his disappearance that’s not an accusation just my opinion

I’m his brother in law he had some drug problems and was an alcoholic pretty sure I never heard anyone say cocaine I know he took pills

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back