680 users online (63 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell - COD: "Heroin Poisoning"

This thread is for discussion of the details of AJ's disappearance.
    Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
    NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
    http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...teen/24410513/

Thanks to raysgirl1126 for the MPR

Missing Person Report p1

Missing Person Report p2

Thread #1 Thread #2
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 07-02-2015 at 11:46 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Medical examiner: ‘Heroin poisoning’ caused AJ Hadsell’s death
    June 28, 2015

Norfolk’s Chief Medical Examiner has determined Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell died from “acute heroin poisoning.”

AJ Hadsell’s father believes her final text messages were sent by someone else
    JUNE 29, 2015

Norfolk, Va. – For the first time since Anjelica ‘AJ’ Hadsell`s body was found, her adoptive father Wesley Hadsell spoke exclusively with NewsChannel 3 from behind bars.

Wesley Hadsell believes his own family is setting him up – making it look like he murdered AJ.

We recently learned the 18-year-old died of acute heroin poisoning, but the circumstances surrounding her death are still undetermined.

Quote Originally Posted by leep View Post
    Its it normal in the US for convicted felons to be allowed to give jailhouse interviews or is it just a LE tactic hoping if they give Wes enough rope he might just hang himself, ie the green caravan and I bet the full raw footage is very interesting to LE.
    Just curious as it doesn't happen like this in the UK.
    I think he's staying on this end of gag order, felon interviews go way back for Wes...

Quote Originally Posted by leep View Post
    Its it normal in the US for convicted felons to be allowed to give jailhouse interviews or is it just a LE tactic hoping if they give Wes enough rope he might just hang himself, ie the green caravan and I bet the full raw footage is very interesting to LE.
    Just curious as it doesn't happen like this in the UK.
    Legally and technically: there IS no "case" as of yet. A MOD--not just a COD--must be established prior to any of this legally being established as "a case." This holds true even if LEO are investigating it as "if" it were a case.

JMO, but I'm convinced that LE would greatly prefer dealing with dumb criminals on their watch over smart ones any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyshoes View Post
    I am stuck on three things: please let me know if I am wrong. It's more confusing now than in the beginning. (1) [B]Wes is saying Jen got texts from AJ's phone that she had been doing heroin for the last 2 weeks and needed some that night (March 2nd?) or she was going to get sick?[B] Why would any young girl call her mother with that information (I think somebody already said that on here). (2) Didn't Wes once say, after mentioning the little white car, that it wasn't his brother's car because Drew was at work all day? And (3) what is the significance of the green Caravan? I did believe the tow truck guys. I would like to see a timeline, is there one? TIA.
    BBM

You do not become physically addicted to heroin in 2 weeks. That time frame is barely long enough for someone to build up a tolerance to it, much less a serious physical addiction. IF Anjelica did say this in text messages, then she was either exaggerating or lying, or she'd been doing heroin for longer than 2 weeks.

You'll just have to trust me on this.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    What's nagging at me is how Wes' sister seemingly turned against him when AJ's body was discovered in that house. There is a connection to that house, imo, that was known. My assumption is that it was used for drug use and Wes was known somehow to be connected. JMO.

I'm also wondering if the overdose could be the result of "dabblers" not knowing what they were doing and/or a bad batch. I guess I'm wondering if the overdose was an accident and then the people who witnessed it panicked and hid her body. If that were the case, I would hope at least one of them will come clean about what happened.

I just can't wrap myself around the idea of someone intentionally killing AJ.

JMO.
    Let's, for a moment, imagine that someone got AJ wasted on heroin, and then committed another crime against her. Would this whole scenario of taking the body to Franklin, hiding it at an abandoned house, planting the clothes and the jacket, etc. etc. make more sense to you under these circumstances? In other words, if she got high with someone voluntarily, and in her incapacitated state, that person raped her, and she ended up dying from a drug overdose...would it make sense to you that someone would go to great lengths to coverup the sexual assault by hiding the body?
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Let's, for a moment, imagine that someone got AJ wasted on heroin, and then committed another crime against her. Would this whole scenario of taking the body to Franklin, hiding it at an abandoned house, planting the clothes and the jacket, etc. etc. make more sense to you under these circumstances? In other words, if she got high with someone voluntarily, and in her incapacitated state, that person raped her, and she ended up dying from a drug overdose...would it make sense to you that someone would go to great lengths to coverup the sexual assault by hiding the body?
    Removing her clothes and throwing them by the road somewhere else doesn't make any sense unless it is a Castro (Cleveland 3) type kidnapping and they wanted to throw LE off their scent for a short time. If she was found clothed it points more towards WH cover-up. Even then I couldn't see why unless they thought that LE was getting very close to their location and they needed a distraction to relocate.

Of course WH still has to explain how he got a call on his burner, if that is in fact how he got the call.

This thread is closed for now. When you guys are ready to follow TOS, let me know. By now, NO ONE should need a reminder to leave the garbage on Twitter and FB. Do not drag it over here! And if you're not "at liberty" to mention a source, keep it to yourself.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I've re-opened the thread for posting. Please be sure to read my previous post. Zero tolerance on social media references and rumors. If your post is referencing MSM, then include a link.

Thanks.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Thank you Bessie.
    “If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. ... We need not wait to see what others do.” -- Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by carpeverum View Post
    Legally and technically: there IS no "case" as of yet. A MOD--not just a COD--must be established prior to any of this legally being established as "a case." This holds true even if LEO are investigating it as "if" it were a case.

JMO, but I'm convinced that LE would greatly prefer dealing with dumb criminals on their watch over smart ones any day.
    Great post! You're right, there is no case; hope we hear MOD soon. Love your last sentence, I have a feeling they are having some head-shaking moments with Wes.

I am wondering a few things.

Was AJ clothed when found?
    Was AJ buried?
    Was there any sort of needles/drug paraphernalia found?
    How long was her clothing laying on the side of the road before supposedly being spotted?

Those are just a few of my nagging questions that I keep mulling over.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Subscribing.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by krig101 View Post
    I am wondering a few things.

Was AJ clothed when found?
    Was AJ buried?
    Was there any sort of needles/drug paraphernalia found?
    How long was her clothing laying on the side of the road before supposedly being spotted?

Those are just a few of my nagging questions that I keep mulling over.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    The same questions that are bothering me too.

Also, was did she wear the knee brace all the time and would she have been wearing it that day since she was supposed to have surgery this summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "An autopsy must be performed to prove that it is, in fact, a dragon and not a large lizard."

I trust you Kat.

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast