1026 users online (228 members and 798 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

AZ - Michael, 44, & Tina Careccia, 42, Maricopa, 22 June 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

Michael and Tina Careccia

Tina and Michael Careccia reported missing; couple's vehicle found near Maricopa

MARICOPA, Ariz. - Authorities are looking for a couple that was reported missing Monday after their abandoned vehicle was found and they didn't show up for work. According to Pinal County Sheriff's Office, Michael and Tina Careccia were reported missing by a family member around 7:15 Monday night.

The pair reportedly left for work from their Maricopa residence around 5 a.m., but never arrived. About three hours after they were reported missing, their 2008 Honda Accord was found near North Ralston and West Papago roads.

Pinal County Sheriff's Office
    July 2, 2015. 2:30 a.m.
    Sheriff Paul Babeu has released an update on the missing persons case of Mike and Tina Careccia.

“Our search of the property on West Papago Road has led to the recovery of two bodies, a man and women that we believe to be Mike and Tina Careccia. As well, we have one male suspected in custody who lives at the property being searched. Family members of the Careccia's have just been notified of the recovery and arrest. Our investigators and staff continue to carefully gather evidence that we believe will prove critical to our investigation and result in a stronger criminal case.”

Thanks to steelman for this case map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...E.kU0N9GRL6xI8

Help us find Tina and Mike
    https://www.facebook.com/Maricopafindmikeandtina

Thread #1
    Thread #2

I am confused - I thought they were found next door - yet the map shows they were a block away from their house?

Not the direction I thought this was going to go.......
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

Link for news conference at noon Arizona time. (45 minutes from now)

Pinal County Sheriff's Office is scheduled to hold a press conference at noon with updates. Watch the news conference LIVE on abc15.com and ABC15 Mobile. (Bookmark our live video link here:

http://www.abc15.com/live

False alarm: after Florence report they went on to other stories. Sorry..
    Last edited by PASA; 07-02-2015 at 02:48 PM.

40 minutes until PCSO press conference. Here is a place you can watch
    http://www.kpho.com/category/299853/...ideo-channel-5

Quote Originally Posted by msnewzealand View Post
    I am confused - I thought they were found next door - yet the map shows they were a block away from their house?
    It seems the major points of interest are all in close proximity. The map points are definitely right.

Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 1.19.25 PM.jpg

A - Home
    B - Car
    L- Bodies

Thanks KateB for starting Thread 3.

Well.... if Jose turns out to also be the Maricopa Arsonist...& they find out this killing was really about drugs...JV either must have some seriously demented anger issues or was simply perpetrating his own special kind of warnings. Would be interesting to know what was actually going on inside his head. But probably just a scramble of -Nothing Much-. The LE will now have his DNA & it is time to get those computers busy w matches!

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    The predictable privacy request has been issued on The Help Find Facebook page. We won't be getting anymore info. from that source, more than likely.

On to the presser................

https://www.facebook.com/Maricopafindmikeandtina

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Maybe they ought to go ahead and dig up the rest of his property.

Who's to say this is his first rodeo.........?

Quote Originally Posted by steelman View Post
    Maybe they ought to go ahead and dig up the rest of his property.

Who's to say this is his first rodeo.........?
    There is close to 0% chance this was his first time murdering someone. The rap sheet speaks volumes. The life of a plug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JV is booked on suspicion of 1st degree murder - that means premeditated. He would be saying drug-deal gone wrong to try to get it downgraded to 2nd degree, to avoid the death penalty. Which isn't to say he's not being truthful, the 1st degree chage may be tactic to get him to confess more willingly.

Did the family know this guy had a long rap sheet?
    He was said to have been friends of a family member?
    IMOO.

abc 15 is live now. Reporter in Florence (county seat of Pinal County) reporting before
    presser starts.

http://www.abc15.com/live

Oh Jose how many lives have you now altered, ruined, & brought to their knees in pain. I didn't know this family, but judging from the posts & FB & they love they felt for eachother.... they must have been caring & loving to have tried to take care of their large family even w circumstances continuously against them. My heart bleeds for the family & on that NOTE anyone affected by depraved murder or violence of any type. My good friend was murdered in the 80s & they still have not found the perp. The pain never goes away for anyone & lives go on but are continuously altered.

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast