NC NC - Raleigh, W Millbrook Rd, WhtMale 50-70, UP13931, Skeletal in woods, 'GM' key, clothes, May'15

amputate

Reaction score
NamUs UP 13931

Unidentified white male

Estimated age Adult
Minimum age 50 years
Maximum age 70 years
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Weight (pounds) Cannot Estimate
Height (inches) 71, Estimated

Body conditions
Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

Probable year of death 2014 to 2015

Address 1 3411 W. Millbrook Rd.
Address 2
City Raleigh
State North Carolina
Zip code 27607
County Wake
Circumstances
Skeletal remains found in a wooded area.

The skeletonized remains are received with the lower body clad in zipped and buttoned denim pants size 32 x 32, two black socks, blue/white plaid "Hanes" brand boxer shorts, two black socks and one slip-on, suede-like shoe on the left foot. The right shoe accompanies the body. Within the right front pocket of the pants is a key ring with a key with the letters "GM".

Not much other info.

If it was a car key that could possibly be traced, right? Or at least linked to an abandoned vehicle.

A search on NamUs didn't bring up any missing men in NC under the age of 70.

It depends on what kind of key it is, and how old. If it's a new smart key, they might be able to. But if it's an old-fashioned plain key, it might not be much use because they weren't unique.

Possibility? Height a little off, but drove a Chevrolet (that's GM, right?)

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/counties/wake-county/article13191248.html

Good find, but Mr. Meyers has been located:

Updated May 20, 2015: The search for Raymond Alan Myers has ended. On May 20, 2015, the family of Mr Myers announced that they drove and picked him up on Monday 18 May, 2015 and he is now with his family.

Read more: http://www.missingveterans.com/2015/raymond-alan-myers/

Good find, but Mr. Meyers has been located:

Updated May 20, 2015: The search for Raymond Alan Myers has ended. On May 20, 2015, the family of Mr Myers announced that they drove and picked him up on Monday 18 May, 2015 and he is now with his family.

Read more: http://www.missingveterans.com/2015/raymond-alan-myers/
That's great news! That was the only one I remembered off hand as being missing in the area.

These two guys caught my attention but I'm not overly optimistic about them being a match. Richard's height is spot on but his 200# weight leads me to think he wouldn't fit a size 32x32 pant. Ronald's height is 4 inches shorter than estimated for the UID but his weight along with his appearance seems more closely a potential match.

Your thoughts?

Richard Harris
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Ronald Breaux
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back