979 users online (205 members and 774 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

The Shasta County Sheriff's Office is looking for a missing baby from Happy Valley.

Family members said 7-month-old Ember Graham was last seen in her crib at 5:30 a.m. Thursday. Some time later in the morning, family members discovered she was missing.

Relatives said Ember has a seizure disorder and she needs to take medication for it.

http://m.krcrtv.com/deputies-search-...-crib/33967362

o lort no

I am bracing myself for another heartbreak and I hope I am wrong.

Sheriff's officials investigating baby's disappearance

According to the sheriff's office, Ember Graham was last seen inside a home on Noosha Lane around 10:30 p.m. in the Happy Valley and Anderson area. She was reported missing at 5:26 a.m. when her father Mathew Graham went to check on her and found an empty crib.
    http://www1.actionnewsnow.com/news/s...disappearance/

These type of cases rarely ever end well, sadly

So she was last seen at 10:30pm but apparently missing from her crib at 5:30am? Was she in her crib at 10:30pm when last seen? ...

Sheriff Bosenko: "Suspicious circumstances" surround disappearance of baby girl

Matthew Graham woke up around 5 a.m. Thursday morning and found his daughter was not in her crib in his home on Noosha Lane in Happy Valley. He called authorities around 5:26 a.m. to report her missing. He says he last saw Ember in her crib at about 10:30 Wednesday night.
    Graham's father, Wayne, tell us his son and Ember's mother, Jamie Lee Graham were married last August and Ember is their only child. Sheriff Tom Bosenko says Jamie Lee lives in Shingletown, while Matthew lives in Happy Valley.

Both Grahams are being questioned by authorities. Sheriff Bosenko says while neither one of them have been ruled out in the baby's disappearance, no one has been arrested.
    http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/she...-girl/33971226

So bubba was staying at dad's house for the night?

So was she last seen at 5.30 am Thursday or 10.30 Wednesday night? Dodgy

Seizure meds can be pretty dangerous if taken incorrectly, especially in an infant. Oh dear, it all sounds very awful.

Ember Graham was last seen in her crib

Ok... So who else besides the father was in the home? If this sweet baby girl was last seen at bedtime in her crib, she's either still in her crib (which she obviously isn't) or someone took her out of her crib. She's only 7 mo old. She didn't escape her crib in the night to runaway.
    Did something happen in the night having to do with her seizure issue & the father freaked out?
    I do not understand how parents call the authorities & state they last saw their baby in their bed, yet woke in the morning & they're just gone. Babies don't disappear on their own.
    Why were mom & dad living in different residences if they were recently married last year? Are they still together?

Praying for sweet Baby Ember!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go again.

Not again

Not another one. We are still searching for baby Leona too.
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

Quote Originally Posted by weeksauce007 View Post
    Ok... So who else besides the father was in the home? If this sweet baby girl was last seen at bedtime in her crib, she's either still in her crib (which she obviously isn't) or someone took her out of her crib. She's only 7 mo old. She didn't escape her crib in the night to runaway.
    Did something happen in the night having to do with her seizure issue & the father freaked out?
    I do not understand how parents call the authorities & state they last saw their baby in their bed, yet woke in the morning & they're just gone. Babies don't disappear on their own.
    Why were mom & dad living in different residences if they were recently married last year? Are they still together?

Praying for sweet Baby Ember!

I think these are all good questions! I would like to know the dynamics between mom and dad. My best hope is mom was mad at dad and took the baby in the middle of the night. I can hope, right?

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast