1181 users online (223 members and 958 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer17 View Post
    And is a right in any other advanced country in the world.
    I'm sorry but that is simply not true.
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    “Grand Jury indicts Zarate for being a felon in possession of a fire arm and ammunition and for being an illegal alien in possession of a firearm and ammunition “
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr/jose-inez-garcia-zarate-face-federal-firearm-charges-northern-district-california
    These are more appropriate charges and frankly is what the San Francisco DA should have been aiming towards in the first place. I do think they could have obtained a conviction for a lesser crime of homicide if that had been the theory of the case, but when the prosecutor argues 1st degree murder, I don't blame the jury for finding not guilty on the lesser included homicide crimes as well.

everyone knows what a gun is and what its used for hes a felon///// ive never known a felon not to understand that it can kill you! so how about not picking it up, he should of gotten manslaughter!

Yep, pretty sure everyone regardless of political affiliation thinks the jerk should've been found guilty & punished harshly. Murder is murder & a young life was lost senselessly. Whether the killer was an illegal immigrant, atheist, ISIS soldier, Baptist preacher, neo-Nazi, antifa or LGBT person is secondary. He's a killer first & foremost.

Any law that allows someone to kill without consequence is a law that needs reforming.

Murder is commonly defined by intent, something I'd expect most people around here to be aware of. Don't let bigotry dilute your sleuthing objectivity because (shocking spoiler alert) all borders are imaginary.
    Last edited by Moshimo; 12-10-2017 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshimo View Post
    Murder is commonly defined by intent, something I'd expect most people around here to be aware of. Don't let bigotry dilute your sleuthing objectivity because (shocking spoiler alert) all borders are imaginary.

Involuntary manslaughter was an option and fit.

those ppl wont be on a jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    All facets of my community are NOT my peers. I live in a bad neighborhood. I have nothing in common with drug dealers, petty crooks, nor the other "assorted" odd types.

I am a 4th generation San Franciscan, To see whats happened to my city is mind boggling to say the least. This latest insult to our justice system is intolerable. This man that came into our country 8 times prior committed 8 felonies. Yet he came again, took a life, handled a weapon, ran from the law afterwards and is now a free man? He obliterated this family. He should have been given the justice the mexican federals would have administered to us had the roles been reversed. Other than this our community is SPEECHLESS.

We are all shaking our heads in disbelief
    Last edited by SFO; Yesterday at 01:39 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11