1472 users online (278 members and 1194 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
    Wow, that's knee-jerk.
    Really? This should have been done already. These are criminals being deported. They are here illegally. Had this felon (illegal immigrant) been picked up by ICE after his prison release this innocent woman would be alive.

I've wanted to say this when the discussion comes up on deportation in the recent DC murders of four and the fire, and now with this jerk having been deported 5 times, I will say it. America can't control its borders, they can't keep track of prisoners on parole, how in he77 are they going to keep deported people from re entering the country? That is not a problem the USA is interested in dealing with!!

As it appears, SanFran does not even comply with ICE's orders due to some outlandish rule. Once again, as in the 9-11 fiasco when the governmental departments were not working together, an illegal was let out of jail because the city followed their own rules. Isn't it CA that has the 3 strikes and your out rule? Why has this guy kept being released? Now an innocent young woman is dead, her family is devasted, and this guy had no business being on the streets! Just tragic! We need to clean up our own streets before we go into all these foreign lands with millions of dollars. JMO.

I am still curious why a federal agents gun was used...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/san...ing/index.html

I haven't seen anywhere that it was a "federal agents gun that had been stolen"...
    So that part of the story will be rather interesting to figure out....

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    I am still curious why a federal agents gun was used...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/san...ing/index.html

I haven't seen anywhere that it was a "federal agents gun that had been stolen"...
    So that part of the story will be rather interesting to figure out....
    Gun used in pier killing had been stolen from federal agent

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/G...om-6371602.php

The gun used to kill a 32-year-old woman on San Francisco’s waterfront was stolen from a federal agent in a car burglary in June, sources close to the investigation said Tuesday.

Hm...the fact that this guy screams politics being an immigrant on parole, etc. AND the gun is traced to a federal agent is hella suspect IMHO.

Obv this is America, but is gun violence or crime low in San Francisco in general?

All this illegal immigrant baloney is just that baloney, in 1978 I worked for a stereo manufacturer who employed 90 % illegals to do all the warehouse work. On Friday the INS would barge in and yank the time cards of all these peeps, take their paychecks and put them on a plane back the Mexico, the staff would just make new time cards and most if not all were back by Monday ready to work. It was kind of a joke around the office when the buses would show up they would scatter like rats running in all directions. What good does it do ? We need better border patrol to stop them from getting back in. They do not scare me. ISIS types are what scares me and you can bet they use the same pathways these Mexicans use to gain entry.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouBelle_LA View Post
    Really? This should have been done already. These are criminals being deported. They are here illegally. Had this felon (illegal immigrant) been picked up by ICE after his prison release this innocent woman would be alive.
    If we had gun control, she would still be alive too. But nobody cares about that. People would rather use her death to promote their anti-immigrant agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzychick View Post
    All this illegal immigrant baloney is just that baloney, in 1978 I worked for a stereo manufacturer who employed 90 % illegals to do all the warehouse work. On Friday the INS would barge in and yank the time cards of all these peeps, take their paychecks and put them on a plane back the Mexico, the staff would just make new time cards and most if not all were back by Monday ready to work. It was kind of a joke around the office when the buses would show up they would scatter like rats running in all directions. What good does it do ? We need better border patrol to stop them from getting back in. They do not scare me. ISIS types are what scares me and you can bet they use the same pathways these Mexicans use to gain entry.
    No terrorists has come through Mexico. But we just had a domestic terrorist murder nine African American citizens. But lets ignore that and go after a bunch of Mexican laborers, trying to make a living.

How would gun control prevent a federal agent from stupidly leaving his weapon in an unattended vehicle? We need immigration control. JMO
    Using Tapatalk

If we had gun control, she would still be alive too. But nobody cares about that. People would rather use her death to promote their anti-immigrant agenda.
    Like CHICAGO?

Just as some use the gun control agenda, others use the illegal agenda. Equal in a political arena. JMO. I also disagree that nobody cares that she isn't alive. I bet the majority on both sides (gun control supporters and anti-illegal immigration/anti-sanctuary city supporters) both are upset she was shot and killed.

It's a shame, and a person with multiple felonies and multiple deportations and is a boomarang and is able to get back to SF doesn't bother people? It IS an issue that people can get over our border so easily as to do it numerous times. How can anyone feel safe about our border?!
    Love you, Littlest Little!

Post Feinstein scalds S.F. for freeing man accused in pier killing

By Carla Marinucci and Heather Knight
    Updated 9:26 am, Wednesday, July 8, 2015

In a sharply worded rebuke just days after the killing of Kathryn Steinle, U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein said the man charged with her murder — an immigrant in this country illegally who had a string of felonies and deportations — “should not have been released” by the San Francisco Sheriff’s Department and urged the city to “take immediate action” against further tragedy and join a new federal program aimed at deporting “dangerous criminal aliens.”
    In a letter to San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee, Feinstein expressed her outrage that defendant Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez was freed in April despite a detainer from Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials. She placed the blame for his crime squarely on Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi’s department. <snip> Feinstein, a former mayor of San Francisco, urged local officials to “prevent such a tragedy from happening again” by having the city participate in the Department of Homeland Security’s new Priority Enforcement Program, which was created as part of President Obama’s 2014 executive actions on immigration. <snip>But progressive members of the Board of Supervisors on Tuesday reiterated their strong support for San Francisco’s sanctuary city policy and the legislation, approved by all supervisors and the mayor in 2013, prohibiting the release of undocumented immigrants to ICE unless they have committed violent felonies. The release of Lopez-Sanchez appears to have been in line with city policy because none of his felonies was violent. <snip>In her first major televised interview as a presidential candidate, Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton also joined the chorus, telling CNN, “I think the city made a mistake” by not handing Lopez-Sanchez over to ICE, and saying he should have been deported.
    <snip>
    On Capitol Hill on Tuesday, legislators slammed both local and federal officials for freeing Lopez-Sanchez.
    “He had a criminal warrant but was released into the general society to commit a murder. Does that make any sense to you?” Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Senate’s Homeland Security Committee, said at a Tuesday hearing. “Because I’ll tell you it doesn’t make any sense to the American public.”
    Philip Miller, an ICE official, blamed San Francisco, saying officials here did not honor a federal request, known as a detainer, to keep Lopez-Sanchez in custody. Mirkarimi has repeatedly defended his office’s move — and has faulted ICE for failing to deliver a warrant for Lopez-Sanchez, which he insists would be required to detain him further.<snip>“Bottom line is a young innocent woman has been murdered in cold blood, in front of her father, by a 5 time deported illegal alien drug dealer. He is an ILLEGAL ALIEN not an undocumented immigrant and if he was where he belonged (Mexico) this innocent victim would still be alive,” the union’s post reads.

more at link: http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...ld-6371304.php
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

No terrorists has come through Mexico. But we just had a domestic terrorist murder nine African American citizens. But lets ignore that and go after a bunch of Mexican laborers, trying to make a living.
    Where have you been? The murder in Charleston was ignored?

I'd be surprised if anything in San Francisco changes. There have been other cases like this, for example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Ramos

Same talking points back then. Nothing changed.

Murders get coverage like this. Rapes and assaults not so much.

According to CnN this a.m. ice took him to s.f. Then let him go, he was arrested for something in s.f. , and before he was released by s.f. Sheriffs office they the sheriff failed to notify ice. Sheriff probably figured ice would just release him anyways.
    So, before all this happened he was in ice custody. One question is why ice let him go? Another is did Ice transport him to s.f. And let him go? Third question I have is what fed agency did this gun come from?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast